13 | Loving Mother

❛Look Sirius- who decided to show up!❜

Look Sirius- who decided to show up!

❥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❥

"Shall we?" Francis asked standing on the doorstep of The noble house of Black holding out his hand for his daughter to take ao that he could apparate them to the Rosamund Manor. Catherine nodded passing her hand in his having one last glance at the house behind her with a small sad smile.

Withing a second she found herself standing in front of her house. Francis went inside and she followed inhaling sharply. Lola, tha house elf was ordered to bring Catherine's stuff by Francis while Elizabeth descended the stairs posh-ly.

Her sick smile made Catherine's stomach churn, she offered one back. Elizabeth engulfed her daughter in a hug, Catherine hugged back awkwardly not used to of such affection. Elizabeth pulled away with a smile looking at her.

"Enjoyed yourself at you fiance's house with those mudbloods and traitors?" Elizabeth hissed smiling. Catherine internally rolled her eyes knowing something like this would happen.

"If you are forgetting mother let me remind you, the man you have selected for me to get married is himself a blood traitor and was disowned years ago, and still you found him right for me" Catherine replied in the same tone.

"He is rich, and thats enough for a girl such as you" Elizabeth said bitterly making Catherine's blood boil.

"Can this house ever be welcoming?" Catherine exclaimed.

"I would rather get going, you both can carry on" Francis said getting up and leaving. Both the ladies of the house couldnt care less.

"I'll be in my room, and wish to not get disturbed until dinner." Catherine said not sparing a glance to her mother and leaving.

"Hey you, my stuffs should be in my room before I come out of bathroom" Catherine snapped at the stupid elf.

She went to her dull room which was the same when she left. Thankfully. The whole day she passed in her room alone, reading a book she sneaked from the library of Grimmauld place. She didnt want to admit but she missed everyone, everything and especially him, and it was not even a day.

***

"I expect you were wise enough to not cross your limits before marriage" Elizabeth said making Catherine choke on her food, while Francis sat there unbothered.

"We are dining, atleast have some decency to ask this rubbish later" Catherine scoffed.

"Catherine Mae you must not speak to you mother like that" Francis warned.