19 | Wedding Bells

Your presence is requested when

Catherine Mae Rosamund
And
Sirius Orion Black

Will be joined in the holy
matrimony on Wednesday,
Tenth of January, Nineteen
Ninety Nine At three
O'clock in the Afternoon.

Address:- ---

Catherine held her own wedding card euth trembling hands and pooling eyes, skimming her eyes again and again through the pale silver parchement. She sighed heavily, shutting her eyes. Finally it was time.

She gets married in a week, meanwhile her fiance hasnt uttered a word to her since days. Everyone in Grimmauld Place, in her opinion, have surely gotten the beautiful wedding card, from her parents as she could hear loud yells coming from downstairs.

"Okay calm down Catherine, this was inevitable you knew it, go down talk to sirius" She told to herself and nodded going downstairs only to be greeted by the boys in the house dancing around Sirius.

As Sirius looked up to see someone entering the room and met the eyes of his fiance, he slightly froze. He knew she didnt want to get married, and felt bad for her. Catherine, meanwhile, just stared at everything dumbfounded, how happy these people were for her wedding.

"Congrats" She turned to see Charlie standing beside her with a smile.

"Thanks I guess" Catherine muttered.

"Its only seven days left, Cat, we have got so much shopping to do!!" Ginny squealed as the saw the soon to be bride. Hermione and Ginny showered her with gushed and hugs, meanwhile Catherine's eyes stayed stuck to her fiance very badly wanting to talk to him.

But she never got a chance to talk to him in the whole day as the boys stayed stuck to Sirius and girls to her, planning everything excitedly from shopping to decorations and everything.

The next day Catherine woke and was again bombarded with the talks of her wedding, she didnt want to show it but everything was irritating her to the nerve, and she knew if she gave the slightest hint of her irritation, Sirius, who already thinks she doesnt want to marry him, will get even more wrong intention.

Another day passed and finally at the dusk Catherine found her fiance, sitting alone in his study sipping his drink while reading a letter, looking around to check if the way was clear Catherine quickly strolled in looking the door in an instant startling her fiance, as he stood up seeing her enter.

"Cat-" He was interrupted by her running towards him and wrapping her arms tightly around him and started murmuring a hundred apologies, not knowing what to do he too wrapped his arms around her and she couldnt have been happier.

"You know I was literally dying to talk to you" She said in a muffled voice against his chest, a small smile forming on his face and asked "And why is that?"

"Because you've been ignoring me AGAIN, and your princess of a godson wont leave you alone, ever, the only words I have said to you in these two days are just goodmorning and goodnight- I was starting to think I was going insane, and then there were you, who was least bothered by my absence, you did not even care to say anything about the wedding or literally anything" She was out of breath and was still clutching to him complaining the whole time while he listened to her eagerly.