12 | It Was Just A Dare

❛ Can I atleast hug you before you leave?❜

Can I atleast hug you before you leave?❜

❥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❥

Everyone gathered in the evening sitting and talking together. Catherine was having a good time with the twins, while Sirius was kind of busy attending to his godson, she didnt mind, afterall he was his priority and she understood it.

She had not yet told her plans of going back to her home to Sirius, the man would never let her go, she knew it. Everyone in the living room right now sat bored.

"I suggest we play spin the bottle" George said all of them agreed.

"I'll bring the bottle" Catherine said standing up but Sirius stopped her holding her hand.

"You sit down I will get it" he said smiling standing up. Catherine hid her blush and sat down.

"Shift a bit Cat make room for me will ya?" Charlie said moving away from twins and Ron. Catherine shifted and was now sitting between Charlie and Hermione.

"Here-" Sirius came with a bottle and stopped seeing his place occupied by Charlie.

"Thanks Sirius, can you please sit there Ron is really annoying" Charlie said making everyone laugh. Sirius smiled hesitantly and sat between Ron and Harry.

The game began first the bottle landed on Hermione and she was given a task to eat chillies and she did that. Then on Ron, he was asked about how much he loved Hermione, he admitted his love for her in front of everyone making her blush hard.

Then it landed on Harry, he had to send a really cheesy love letter to ginny, she was now at hogwarts for her 7th year. Then it landed on Sirius, he firstly took dare but everyone insisted he takes truth, as they wanted to ask something very badly.

"Okay fine truth" Sirius huffed. All the boys were very excited with this, while the girls sat oblivious.

"Okay I will ask, Sirius how many girlfriends have you had and which one was the best and are you currently dating anyone?" Harry bombarded him with question. Catherine's smile faltered at that, while Sirius had his eyes fixed on the brunette in front of him.

"Dont say no, because we know you are no saint so tell the truth" Ron said. Catherine gulped and looked down feeling uneasy. Hermione noticed her uneasiness knowing the reason.

"Um- I I um-" Sirius stuttered. How he could discuss his love life when his fiance was sitting just in front of him.

"Come on Sirius please tell we really want to know, you know about all of us" Harry urged.