14 | Kiss Me More

T/w: slight Mature content

❥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❥

Sirius cupped his fiance's face with one hand and other found its way around her waist before he pressed his lips hungrily on her. Catherine's heart did somersaults.

His soft yet rough lips pressed on hers making her knees go weak. Her hands slightly shaking found their way sliding from his chest to his neck. His tightly arm which was firmly wrapped around her waist pulled her more into him. Her body pressed against his causing a pleasant warmth to fill her.

She audibly gasped for air when he pulled away resting his forehead against her, still holding her in place. Catching her breath she looked up and found those stormy grey eyes staring into her intensely. She saw one thing in them which caused wild butterflies to erupt in her stomach and chest. Lust.

"I missed you" She whispered not blinking once. Her face only an inch away from his.

"I know" He said in a husky voice before connecting their lips again.

He slowly pulled away and this time too soon for her liking. "I did too" He said with a small smile. That damn smile!

"I dont believe it" She whidpered playfully. He raised an eyebrow at her. Catherine squeaked when he suddenly picked her up in his arms.

"Sirius! What are you doing!?" She shrieked and laughed clutching to him tightly.

"Telling you how much I missed you" He said in a rough voice his lips grazing the lining of her ear causing shivers to run down her spine. Her heart pounded wildly when she realised he was taking her to their bedroom carrying her in his arms. Their eyes never leaving each other.

He opened the door with a light kick on it, still deeply staring in her big black eyes. He entered the room with her in his arms, gently setting her down on the floor just before the bed. Her chest rising and falling heavily because of the whirlwind of desires in his eyes.

"Sirius-" Just as his name rolled off her tongue he attached their lips again, this time a whole lot differently causing her heart to leap. Her knees started shaking feeling him pressed against her, but his arms were quick to buckle her up against him not letting her fall.

She shivered wildly when his hand trailed dangerously down all the way from her waist to her hip and thigh. His nails grazed her bare thigh. She regretted wearing the dress which was a little short and also had a bit of a cleavage. She didnt know it would have this effect on him.