8 | Remus Lupin

❛  So when's the wedding? ❜

❛ So when's the wedding? ❜

❥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❥

Catherine woke up to find herself alone on the large bed. She frowned and started getting up until she heard the sound of showers coming from bathroom. She hummed to herself knowing Sirius was bathing, but why this early? She frowned and turned to look at wall clock, it showed 10 am.

She widened her eyes, how could she sleep till so late. She got up abruptly and went near the wardrobe to bring her clothes out so that when Sirius comes she will get ready quickly. She rummaged through the wardrobe and after selecting clothes she turned around hastily only to bump into her fiance.

Sirius stood there with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Small droplets of water falling from his loose drenched curls, running down his chiseled body. In no way he looked more than mid twenties. Catherine froze at the proximity, even though she had been sharing bed with him since a few days but still couldnt get used to it.

"Morning love" Sirius smiled at her gaze. Catherine wanted to smile but she stood frozen, her heart started drumming even harder when he started leaning in, his one hand holding her chin up by the tip, causing her to meet his grey eyes. He leaned until their lips attached.

Catherine felt butterflies bloom in her stomach feeling his warm soft lips against hers. He held the kiss as if savouring the moment, which nearly knocked all the breath out of her. She placed her hands on his wet chest and grazed her nails unknowingly against him causing him let out a soft groan deepening the kiss.

He started moving his lips against hers slowly and passionately, Catherine felt her knees go weak at this. Her legs trembled and instantly Sirius lunged an arm around her waist buckling her body up supported by his wet body. She totally gave in giving Sirius all the charge, he slowly pulled away, looking straight into her eyes. He smiled at her lustfully and pulled away totally detaching their bodies taking his clothes he left.

Catherine stood their bewildered, what just happened. She stared in air, steading her breath. She gulped loudly her whole face crimson reminiscing the moment. She shook her head and went inside to get ready.

She got ready and descended downstairs instantly smell of hot english breakfast filling her nostrils, her stomach gave a demanding growl for this. She gawked at the breakfast table that was prepared as if some guest was arriving.

She heard footsteps from behind her, turning around she saw her fiance, instantly the memories of the moment they came flooding back causing her cheeks to flare up.