10 | Charlie Weasley

❛ Hi I am Charlie- Charlie Weasley ❜

Hi I am Charlie- Charlie Weasley

❥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❥

Catherine woke up on an empty bed beside her, she groaned stepping out of the bed and checking the time, it was just seven. Where the hell he could have been? She got ready and went downstairs to find him and Kreacher preparing breakfast. She found it really quite how grumpily they talked to each other.

Sirius throwing orders at the grumpy elf and he obeying him muttering something under his breath making Sirius more irritated. They both looked like they hated each other, and maybe they did, but from far away it could be seen a master and his grumpy pet.

"Can I help in something?" She asked leaning on the doorframe of the kitchen. Sirius turned to flash her a good morning smile.

"I would very much enjoy the company of a beautiful girl rather than a worn out annoying grumpy elf" Sirius said scrunching his face on Kreacher. Catherine laughed stepping in.

"Kreacher you can leave" She said politely, the elf turned to Sirius for consent and getting a nod he left muttering something under his breath.

"So what can I help with?" She asked clasping her hands excitedly.

"Um you can make the pumpkin juice if thats fine" Sirius said chopping vegetables.

"Sure" She said smiling preparing for the juice.

"Harry and his friends would be arriving in a few hours" Sirius said while his eyes focussed on his work. Catherine hummed.

"I have to check the rooms are ready or not" Sirius continued.

"I already checked them, they are ready" Catherine said with a small smile Sirius reflected one back.

"Love can you pass me bowl please" Sirius said pointing in the direction. Catherine went to pass him the bowl, their fingers brushing against each other making Catherine look at him. But sirius instantly pulled away with a small smile. Internally sighing Catherine went back to her work.

"Have you come up with what are we gonna tell them?" Catherine asked preparing the juice .

"Yes, I will tell them that you are the daughter of my friend and your parents are out of the country so you had to stay with me" Sirius said, Catherine nodded.

"Its done" She said pouring the juice in the jug, Sirius smiled.

"Anything else?" She asked.