✨neighbors ✨

No one POV.
George was normal guy in a normal city. Nothing very unordinary , but one thing that made him a little different then others. He was a closeted pan-sexual, nothing to special. Only a few people knew, Quackity, Wilbur and Tommy. George told both Quackity and Wilbur. And Tommy just somehow found out when George was in a toxic relationship. Wilbur often tried to hook George with people up but he refused to go because of his last relationship. But there was one person that he wouldn't mind being more then just friends. That one 'person' is his neighbor, Dream. He was funny, talented and just a good person. George never asked about his sexuality so he always accused him for being straight.

~time skip~

No one POV.
Tommy went over to George's house because he wanted to speed run a bit with him. That was until there was a knock on George's door. He thought it was just a package or something not awaiting a person.
"Hey George!"
"Oh hey Dream."
George said kinda surprised.
"Is there something I can help you with?"
"Oh no just wanted to ask if you had some time to hang out?"
Dream said.
"GeooOoRgEEe... when are you comming???"
Tommy shouted from the living room.
"Oh you already have some guests sorry!"
Dream said kinda embarrassed for something.
"Oh no it's fine, wanna come in?"
"Oh Uhm if it's not a problem sure!"
They both went in a Tommy had a questioning look on his face.
"Who's that? I thought you didn't want a relationship?"
Tommy questioned because Dream was very close to George.
"Oh no that's just a friend!"
George got a bit red just like Dream.
"Mhm... well you do you know how to speed run?"
Tommy said directed to Dream.
"Oh yea I do :D"
"Well then show what you got big man!"
Tommy said patting the place next to him for Dream to sit and he did.

~time skip~
"Hey Tommy I think someone is calling you?"
George said while taking his phone.
"Oh who is it?"
"OOoOoO it's Ranboo!"
"SHIT GIVE ME MY PHONE GEORGE!"
"OH HELL NAH BETTER GET IT!"
"DREAM PLS HELP ME GET MY PHONE HES GONNA DO SOME SHIT!"
"Hmm why would I?"
"DONT DREAM!"
Goerge said chuckling after that. Dream blushed at that and stood up.
"Sure how can I help Tommy?"
"UHMM JUST GRAB HIM OR SOMETHING?"
Dream went to George and grabbed him by his waist so Tommy could take his phone back and he did. But he also took a photo of Dream and George. George was a complete blushing mess and Dream was laughing his ass off after he let George go.
"And your telling me your not dating?"
Tommy said sarcastically.
"Tommy no he's straight and we're just friends.."
George said looking away.
-and we're just friends-
That sentence made Dream stop laughing.
"Wait how do you know I'm straight? And your not straight or why did you just say I'm straight?"
Dream asked.
"Oh yea... I'm pan.. and your not straight?"
"uhm no- I'm bi!"
"Ok I'm feeling left out"
Tommy barged in.
"Well I mean your also not straight-"
"SHUT UP GEORGE!"
Dream started to wheeze like a tee kettle.
"Well Ranboo is a guy so-"
"I SAID SHUT UP GEORGE!!"
"Only if you admit your not straight."
"FINE FINE IM NOT NOW SHUT UP!"
They all started to laugh.

                                    ~time skip~
No one POV.
Wilbur came to pick up Tommy from George's house and George and Dream were left alone.
"Well didn't know you were pan."
"I also was quite surprised that your bi. Would never think you weren't straight."
"What's that supposed to mean?!?"
Dream said while George chuckled.
"You know George I was planning on going to a theme park tomorrow wanna come with me?"
{LIKE WHAT IS HE ASKING A DATE OR JUST FRIENDS?!?}
"Oh- Uhm yea sure I don't have anything planned!"
"Ok cool well I also need to go!"
"Ok bye"
"Bye!"
George was again alone but this is time with a nice feeling of knowing that he maybe did have a chance with the guy he liked.

                                     ~time skip~

No one POV.

George got ready and went out to Dreams house because they were driving with his car.

"Hello!"
"Hey George :D"
"You ready to go?"
"Jup!"
"Ok"

George replied simply and walked to Dreams car. Dream went shortly after him and got in the driver seat while George sat in the passenger seat. Dream put on some Musik from his phone and they started to drive to the theme park.

They had a great time at the theme park. Dream didn't really like the roller coasters but he still went because he wanted to have a good time with George. George at the end bought like 4 cans of cotton candy for Tommy.

A/N: lmao- don't know how to end this sorry- my friend kinda did a request and I didn't know if I should post it because it's super cringe-