🩴Jealousboo🩴

Uhm I got a request and I also kinda wanted to do it so yea hope this is okay because you just said that you want to see him jealous-🫂

No one POV.
It was a normal day, just not for Tommy. He was going to fly to America and meet up with purpled!
You see they have been planing a meet up for about two months now. No one knew and they both planned on doing a vlog together, and yea the people would find out like that.

Ranboo and Tubbo also wanted to do a meet up but it didn't work because both of they're parents didn't want them to Fly to the other side of the world.

Tommy is going to stay in the USA for over a month because he had many friends there and he probably wouldn't be going there very often. And they would probably also visit other people.

                                      ~time skip~

Today was the day Tommy would be flying to the US. He was very excited, this would be his first time flying alone and the first time to the USA!

When Tommy was at the airport he did the check in and everything else you have to do. He also quickly texted Purpled that he was going to be on the plane soon.

That's when Ranboo texted Tommy saying if he wanted to stream together. Tommy really wanted to but couldn't so he had to say he was going somewhere. Ranboo ,being curios, asked where but Tommy just said I'll tell you when I'm there.

                                     ~time skip~

Tommy, finally after a long flight, texted Purpled he was there. Purpled told him he was at the exit/entrance so he went there. When Tommy saw Purpled he immediately hugged him and he hugged back. 

People were noticing that TommyInnit and Purpled were there and they were taking pictures and some were going to them to ask for a picture together. They both agreed but they new it wasn't going to be long till their friends would know.

And it wasn't after about 10 minutes Tommy and Purpled got tons of notifications from Twitter and there friends. That's when Tommy remembered that he would tell Ranboo we're he was when he arrived so send him snap where he wrote:
Weird sitting on the right side and not driving ;)
You could also see Purpleds sleeve. Ranboo instantly replied asking were he was. Tommy just replied with a simple in the USA.

When Tommy and Purpled arrived at his house, they decided to work on a vlog. Just a normal House Tour vlog because Purpled didn't do one yet.

(I'm sorry if he did one I don't watch that many of his videos or streams :<)

But first they replied to people in the smp that it was true, that Tommy was in the US. Everyone was really excited and the people (Karl, sap nap, Dream etc.) wanted to do a meet up sometime.

After they filmed and edited the house tour it was posted and people were fricking out because of it. Most of the people thought the photos which were posted were edited. But they weren't (lmao-).

Ranboo was actually kinda jealous but he didn't want to believe that. So Ranboo asked if Tommy and Purpled were free soon and of course Tommy couldn't say no to him so the meet up between them would be in 2 days. They were going to go to a hotel near the beach.

~time skip~
They decided to do a vlog about it so Tommy and Purpled were already filming some parts just like Ranboo (he had his disguise on!).

When they all arrived at the Hotel Tommy saw Ranboo and ran to hug him, Ranboo accepting the hug and hugging back.
"RANBOO!"
"HEY TOMMY!"
They both shouted
"Whats up Ranboo"
"Nothing much, what about you Purpled?"
"Same, just a very loud child living in my house."
"IM NOT LOUD YOU BITCH!"
"Mhm"
Ranboo started to laugh just like purpled but Tommy was just pouting at them.
"Aww Tommy stop pouting we're sorryyyy"
Ranboo said trying not to laugh.
"Shut up tall as bitch. And let's go to get the keys!"
Tommy said leaving the both boys alone already going in. They both went after.

After they got the keys, they put their luggage in the rooms and went out to explore the city.
"OMG LETS GO BUY THIS WATER PARK!"
Tommy shouted
"NOP WE DONT NEED THAT TOMS!"
Purpled said trying to get Tommy away from there
"YES WE NEED IT!"
"They're really expensive Tommy."
Ranboo said also trying to convince him to not but it.
"Uhm yea but I'm a billionaire ;-;"
Tommy said as if it was really obvious.
"No Tommy!"
"Fuck you bitch, I do not like you all anymore!"
Tommy said directing at Purpled and then also to Ranboo
"Fine let's buy it, but for one day!"
"FUCK YEA! I FUCKING LOVE YOU RANBOO!"
Tommy shouted and both Tommy and Ranboo got really flustered after that.
"Oop-"
"I didn't mean it like that-"
Tommy interrupted Purpled. And that the Idea came to do another vlog in there, just one Probleme, Ranboo didn't do a face reveal yet. So they had to find a way to do the vlog without Ranboo revealing his face because he wasn't comfortable with it.

A/N : ok look I don't really have motivation right now and school is fucking me over :( I'm sorry this was in my drafts so yea I'll do a part 2. Oh yeah and if somebody has any ideas how this can end pls tell me in privat chat or here! And if you do any requests pls do ship, fluff/angst...etc, and what choice happen a little like: 'name'