🌷Godly anniversaire🌷(tomboo)

No one POV.

Tommy was just chilling in his house, when Tubbo called him.
"What up Big man ?"
"Nothing much, you up to something?"
Tubbo asked.
"Nah wanna hang out?"
Tubbo nodded to that question. But there was one Probleme Tubbo couldn't go to his house, well because Tommy lived above the clouds. No one actually knew why just Tubbo and Ranboo, so everyone thought that he would always enderpearl his way up.
"Can get me though please?"
Tubbo asked.
"Yea sure we just have to be careful."
Tommy said.

Tubbo was in the near forest of Tommy's house that they planted together. He was searching for something or better say someone, Tommy.

"Did anyone follow you?"
He asked the shorter one.
"Nop, now let's go before someone sees you!"
Tubbo said directing to Tommy and his wings.
                                              ~
Tommy was a god, to be exact the god of freedom. He had white wings and the tips were a gold. He was wearing his signature outfit but the t-shirt was designed so his wings could be spread out(?). He also had multiple white strikes in his hair because of his godly form, he did have canon lives but he could always  regenerate new lives for himself which he never did because people would probably start being suspicious.
                                              ~

Tommy spread out his wings and Tubbo went on his back, so he could still fly of course.
"So what are you gonna do for your anniversary?"
Tubbo asked Tommy when they arrived to his house.
"I don't know, Ranboo insisted to plan it this year."
Tommy said.
"Hmm, ok"
                                              ~

Ranboo was the god of the End. One half of his body was black and the other white with a green and red eye. In his godly form his skin was completely black and his eyes were purple.

Him and Tommy had been married for ages now and only Tubbo knew about it. There anniversary was soon so they decided that Ranboo was gonna plan it and Tommy would bake some cookies or something.

                                               ~
No one pov.
Ranboo had everything planned out, a date above the clouds where they would watch the sun and for safety reasons would be over an ocean where no one could find them. Ranboo just had to be careful not to fall into the water. Ranboo has spent a few hours to build a nice platform above the water. It was finally done and the last thing he had to do was to decorate it.

For the food he had gotten Korean food with sparkling wine (yes I know WINE) and then Tommy wanted to get the dessert.

                                     ~time skip~

"Im here Toms!"
Ranboo said while going into his house (he had enderpearls ok?)
"Hey boob man."
Tommy said while running to Ranboo for a hug. Ranboo gave Tommy a little kiss on the cheek and then he took his hand and teleported to the little platform.

The platform was decorated with Allium flowers and fairy lights. On the middle of the platform was a nice picnic blanket with some candles and food. It had a perfekt view to the sun and the sky was a orange color.

"This is really beautiful Ranboo!"
Tommy said.
"Thank you, no one will be ably to see us here."
Ranboo said while picking Tommy up and going to the blanket.
"Damm, you really thought everything out didn't you?"
Tommy said chuckling a little bit.
"Of course I did! Only the best for you :)"
Ranboo said while giving him another kiss on the cheek. Tommy was blushing hardly on that comment and Ranboo started to laugh at how flustered and cute he looked.
"W-wanna eat-?"
Tommy asked trying to distract Ranboo from his face.
"Sure, love."

After some time they were done eating and sat close to the edge to see the sun set.

"The sunset is really beautiful."
Tommy said hoping Ranboo wouldn't make a cheesy comment to that.
"Not as beautiful as you though!"
He said smirking while Tommy face palmed his head.
"Ranboo, really?"
"Mhm, cant resist seeing you flustered."
"You bitch"

~end~

A/N: well my summer break started! This was a request and I hope you all liked it. Thank you so much for all the support it really means a lot me! Please give me more requests, I'll try to write them!
💕✨