🎬The trampoline park🎬

-so okay it's like corona and shit and it's a mix of irl and dsmp(?)
-just saw something really cool and I think this is also gonna be soulmate au
-whoever also created a one-shot that is like that pls do not feel like I'm copying you because I'm not and I know there are one shots like this but I got this idea from tik Tok so please do not feel attacked.
- RANBOO IS BRITISH BABY YEA (lol people wanted him to be a Brit in my 'Wilburs little brother' story so I decided to give y'all want you wanted.

No one POV.
Tommy was going to stay at Tubbo's place where he would also meet Ranboo! He was very excited because they had planned on going to a trampoline park.

Tommy was packing his stuff for the few days or weeks he would be staying at Toby's place. That was until he got a text from Quackity.
'What's up big T?'
He texted and Tommy kinda knew what was coming.
'Nothing much with you?'
He texted back.
'Same'
'DID YOU FIND YOUR SOULMATE AND IF YES IS SHE HOT?'
Quackity texted.
'No I didn't big Q, you?'
Tommy texted as he sighed in real life.

The truth is he actually didn't want to find one. There is a really small chance to no chance of all to get a soulmate that you already know. And Tommy didn't want to look for someone his whole life who he didn't know or wouldn't actually like in the end. So he gave up looking for the person that was chosen for him. He decided to live life to the fullest who knows when the next war will come or something else.

Tommy chatted a little bit more with Quackity and later on started to pack again.

Tommy never met Ranboo because he lived across the country. But now since they're seventeen and known each other for more then a year they decided to move in together. Well first they are going to be staying at Tubbos place and meanwhile they can look at the house that they wanted to have, because it was the nearest to Tubbo's city.

"Tommy your train is gonna leave soon are you ready?"
Mother Innit asked as she entered Tommy's room.
"Yes mother I'm just waiting for my phone to get to a 100%"
Tommy said constantly looking at his phone too see if it charged yet.

When his phone charged his parents drove him to the train station and said their goodbyes, Tommy would be leaving for a few months.

                            ~at the train station~

No on POV.
Ranboo had already arrived at tubbos place yesterday  so they arrived together at the train station to pick up Tommy (Ranboo actually knows how to drive tf-).

"Tommy!!"
Tubbo shouted running towards his best friend. Tommy got startled but immediately hugged him back.
"Hey big man!"
He said back looking up shortly after to see Ranboo.
"Hi Tommy"
Ranboo said  and Tommy just pulled him into the hug.
"Hello Ranboob"
Tommy said letting go of the two boys. Ranboo just made a 'hmph' sound to the 'nickname' Tommy just called him.

-at home-

"Is it okay if you and Ranboo sleep in the living room?"
Tubbo asked.
"Mhm I'm okay with it"
Tommy said and Ranboo just agreed.
"OMG TOMMY YOUR HEART CHANGED!"
Tubbo shouted really excited.
"Huh-?"
It indeed changed to the color purple, which means that you have touched your soulmate.
"Oh it did..."
Tommy said trying to look happy
"You good?"
Ranboo asked.
"Yea.. uhm it's just my soulmate was probably on the train so idk who they are"
Tommy said literally lying.
"But I still have time!"
Tommy said shortly after, lifting the mood.
Tubbo and Ranboo just agreed and went back to talking.