Chapter Thirty-Two

(Edited)

*Still March*

"What should I wear?" I ask Tyler.

"My family won't care. Wear what you want to."

I groan as I get off his bed and go to the closet. I grab a pair of black ripped skinny jeans I bought a while ago, and grab one of Tyler's shirts. We basically share clothes. Because I have very little of my own clothes, and Tyler has a lot. And his are way more comfy.

I slip into the clothes, then go to the bathroom, where Tyler is. He puts toothpaste on his toothbrush, then notices me.

"Wow. Rae, you look really hot right now."

I roll my eyes and brush out my hair, that really needs to be cut. My blue hair is no longer a full hair of blue hair, but more like the tips now. Because the color starts by my shoulder. So I have like half blue hair, half dark brown.

"How would you feel if I cut off all my blue hair?" I ask Tyler as I toss my hair up into a messy bun.

"I think I'd like it just as much as I like your hair now." Tyler says once he rinses out his mouth.

His answer didn't really help, but I'll probably cut it anyway.

...

"So... tell me a few things about your family?" I say when Tyler and I pull out of the parking lot of the apartment.

"Well, my little sister is 16. My dad was the owner of a major company. And my mom was the accountant for that company. And since they moved, they are now retired early."

I nod taking in all the information.

"And you never told me the full story of what happened between you and your family."

Tyler sighs.

"When I was in my sophomore year, I was basically raising Anna on my own. Our parents practically lived at their work. I started going to parties, and all that. Just because I could. And my parents didn't even care. So I started doing things to see if they would start caring. I'd hookup with random girls, just wanting my parents attention. I finally got their attention in my junior year. They told me to stop. But I didn't. They actually started avoiding me, because I was a huge disappointment to them. When I turned eighteen, they told me they were moving to London to a bigger building for work. My dad told me I wasn't allowed to come with them, because I was legally an adult, and since I never listened to them, they weren't taking me with them. My parents then left with Anna. Leaving me with my uncle, and Easton. Easton, Angel, and I had fun in New York, but it wasn't for me. They convinced me to move into Maryland, so I could live by myself and prove to my family I could be successful on my own. Which I find funny, because they send me monthly pay checks."

"Wow."

"I know. Stupid reason for me to be mad at my family."

I'm actually stuck on the whole, him hooking up with random girls. I mean, I knew he was one of those guys. But I can't help the jealousy.

"How many random hookups are we talking? Twenty-thirty?"

I can see Tyler getting a little blush.

"I-I didn't love any of them Rae. If I could go back and undo it, I would. I only want you."

"So more then you'd care to say?"

"I'm really sorry Rae. I'd understand if you want to leave."

I can't help but start laughing.