Chapter Forty-One

(Edited)

*July*

I pace back and forth. Why did he have to get a job? Now I have to go to the doctors all by myself! I'm going insane.

I get a text saying Darcy's here to pick me up, so I can't procrastinate any longer. Groaning I go all the way out to her car.

"So, will you find out the genders today?" Darcy asks as she drives off.

"Uh... maybe. Depends on how the babies are positioned."

"Oh... what do you want?"

"I honestly don't really care, but I kinda want at least one boy, so we can name him Wyatt."

"I want one boy too, and a girl."

I roll my eyes. Darcy had been going on and on about how she wanted the babies to be a boy and a girl.

"Ok, next topic, has Tyler gotten accepted into college?"

"He got accepted into the community college, but he hasn't heard from the University of Delaware yet. And that's the one he really wants to go to."

"To be fair, he applied late."

"Yeah."

"Are you guys thinking about moving to a bigger apartment?"

"Yeah. But we're trying to hold off until we hear back from the one college. We might move to Delaware, we might move to North East. We don't really know yet."

"Is it bad I kinda hope you don't love to Delaware?"

"You know we'd still visit right?"

"Yeah." Darcy says parking the car. "Ok. I will wait here for you."

I sigh as I get out of the car and walk into the building.

After getting led back to a room, and being told I'll be with the doctor momentarily, I start freaking out.

So I do what any person would do, text my boyfriend.

Babe, I'm freaking out. Like big time. Why the hell did you get that stupid ass job? All it does is takes you away from me seven hours a day. Do you not have a PREGNANT girlfriend who's lonely at home? -Raven

It only takes a second for Tyler to text back.

Rae I don't like my job. But babies cost a lot of money. And I don't want to be dependent on my parents money. And no need to freak out. You're gonna be just fine. Because if you can go through hell and back, I think you can handle an ultrasound. I love you. -Tyler

Love you too Shorty<3 -Raven

I grin as I set my phone down. Tyler always knows how to make me smile.

After a few more minutes go by, then the doctor comes.

She checks a few things, asks some questions. But honestly, who cares about that stuff? If my babies are healthy and fine, I really don't care.

My heart melts at the sight of my unborn children again. They look like babies now. Well, bigger babies.

"Would you look at that!" Dr. McDowell says pointing to two things on the screen.

"Boys?" I ask.

"Boys." She confirms.

I can't wait to tell Tyler we're having boys! He's going to be so happy!

More things happen, but again, it doesn't really matter to me. I have two healthy baby boys.

I go out to Darcy, and hop in the car.