Suit Up

Spider-man Narrating/Breaking the 4th Wall
Text/Writing
------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was rising to signal the start of a new day. After a few moments after the suns rays broke through the horizon, the alarm clock began beeping.

Groaning about his nap being interrupted so suddenly, Peter slapped his hand onto the digital alarm clock, shutting off the alarm. Peter lifted his head and yawned. Clearly staying up later than usual was a mistake.

From the kitchen downstairs, an elderly voice calls, Peter, it's time to get up sweetie."

Peter calls back,  "Coming Aunt May. I just need to get dressed."

Peter grabbed his phone to check if he had any missed messages. Just one from Matt. It read:
Meet me by Hopper's Café

It's done

This fully woke Peter up. Despite knowing that Matt was Daredevil for almost as the man wore his mask. Despite this, Peter never got the chance to meet the guy behind Matt's suits.

Peter excitedly got out of bed and began to get ready for the day ahead.

Peter walked downstairs with a spring in his step. He stopped at the bottom of the staircase when he heard May on the phone in the kitchen.

"I don't know what to do Claire. Even with all the extra shifts I've been taking, I can barely keep all of these bills at bay. I know Peter wants to help but I want him to enjoy the rest of his childhood. It's just been so hard ever since Ben. Maybe I should get a second job."

Peter sighed. Peter knew that it would be difficult to pay the bills with Ben gone, but he didn't consider the fact that just how hard it would be on May. May and Ben did so much for him and Peter didn't want her to have it so hard.

At that moment decided that he didn't care what May said, he was gonna get a job and he was gonna do everything in his power to support May.

Peter quickly climbed up a few steps and stomped on it a few times to make it seem like he was just coming down. He walked into the kitchen to greet his Aunt, "Morning Aunt May."

May looked up and smiled at her nephew. She tried to hide it from him, but Peter noticed her turn the page of the newspaper so he wouldn't see that she was looking at the page with ads for jobs.

May then spoke, "Morning Peter. Peter has just come down. I'll call you later Claire."

Peter sat down at the table across from May. He took in a good sniff of his food, Wheat cakes. Matt told Peter that he had to practise using his enhanced senses at every moment he got. Peter then took a bite of the delicious food. 

Peter then asked May, "So how are you doing May?"

May simply replied cheerfully saying, "I'm doing just fine Peter."

Peter nodded in acknowledgement. he didn't need to listen to her tired heart to tell that she was lying.

 Back to school now. The excitement Peter had from the morning had mostly left Peter.  May was struggling and Peter didn't know how to help. He wanted to help May but didn't know how. Obviously, he needed a job, but could a middle schooler get a job while having time for his vigilante actives.

'You can figure it out, Pete. You always do.'

Spying his best friend, Peter walked up behind Izuku and said, "What's up Midoryia!"

This startled Izuku who jumped back in shock. Peter laughed at this. Just because they were friends didn't mean that he couldn't have his fun.

"You scared me, Peter."