Forces of Nature

I will now be doing a QnA for this story. If you have any questions about the plot or my writing in general, I will possibly answer them in the next chapter

Spider-man Narrating/Breaking the 4th Wall
Text/Writing
------------------------------------------------------------------

As Spider-man swung after the Lizard, a plan formed in his mind. 'The drug will last for only five minutes, so we're gonna need to find a permanent solution quickly. Now, if I was a 6' 8'' lizard instead of a 5' 10'' spider, where would I go?"

Sirens catch Spidey's attention, as he sees what would be considered as the aftermath of a war. Cars were either crushed or tipped over. Pro heroes were treating their injuries and there were a bunch of police officers talking with the non-injured pros. All this happening around a subway entrance.

'The subway. Of course!'

With that, Spider-man did a quick 180° turn and slingshot himself into the subway. In it, he saw the lizard swiping at random civilians who were just trying to get away. Seeing the perfect opportunity, Spidey shot two lines of webbing at the opposite walls leading into the subway. He then pulled himself back and launched himself forward, hitting the Lizard across his jaw. "Hey! When's the next train to Tokyo going to arrive?"

Lizard shrieked and tried to swipe at Spider-man, but the vigilante used his webs to lift himself out of the way of the attack. He then punched him in the face and screamed, "Come on Doctor Conners! I know that you are in there.  You need to wake up."

Spider-man landed behind Lizard, who tried attacking him with his tail but Spider-man lent back to avoid the attack. He then did a backflip to avoid being cut to shreds by the lizard's claws. Spider-man fired a trash can and shouted, "You seem pretty stressed Lizzie! Why don't you just throw all of your reptilian issues into the trash."

The lizard screamed as he knocked the trash can away with the back of his hand before charging at the arachnid once more. Spider-man tried to slide under his legs but the Lizard manage to grab his arm and started to smash him repeatedly against the subway station floor. 

"I'm... starting... to... understand... how... Loki... felt... during... New York."

Eventually managing to get a grip on the ground with his sticky fingers, Spider-man was able to kick himself free from the Lizard and flip into a battle-ready position.

"Your family needs you, Curt! Pull yourself together!"

The Lizard simply shrieked again, as he and Spider-man charged at each other once more.

Meanwhile, upon the surface, a police car has just arrived on the scene. Stepping out of it was Yuri Watanabe. All the officers stepped out of her way and greeted her with respect. Of course, she had to shove some assholes in tights out of the way because they thought they outranked her. God, she hated legal structure sometimes.

She reached the subway entrance which was fenced of with barricades. Two officers she recognised were talking near the barrier. She decided to make herself known to them. "Detective Tsukauchi, Officer Sansa, fill me in on the situation."

The two men were surprised by her sudden appearance, both quickly turning to her and doing a quick salute. She hated that but knew she couldn't show it.

The cat-headed cop was the first to speak, "Captain Watanabe, the villain and the vigilante known as Spider-man are currently fighting down in the subway. We have evacuated all the civilians and are closing off the entrances nearby as well as temporarily stopping all the trains."

Now Tsukauchi decided to speak up, "We are currently waiting for the necessary reinforcements to arrive. Once they do, we will apprehend both suspects while they exhaust themselves."