Assembling The Team

Spider-Man Narrating/Breaking the 4th Wall

Text/Writing
------------------------------------------------------------------

Aizawa tsked as he checked the time on his phone once again. They were late. Even though they had invited him to this meeting.

The Underground Hero was currently standing on a rooftop (how original) in one of the less busy areas of Naruhata. The moon shone brightly above his head with a nearly starless night. Shota sipped his nearly empty cup of lukewarm coffee as he pulled out his phone to re-read the message he had received.

Hey Earaser!

It's Spidey.

Can you meet and me Daredevil later tonight?

Say, 1:30?

BTW, we're bringing some friends.

It was now 1:32 and no one had arrived yet.

He had agreed and was now seriously beginning to reconsider. The kid was taking this partnership between him and them far too casually. Aizawa could easily give the other Pro Heroes all the information he has gathered and set up some form of sabotage for them.

However, Aizawa wouldn't do that unless he were to be provoked, which is something both the Spider and the Devil definitely know. So perhaps their trust isn't completely misplaced.

Aizawa put his phone away and turned his head to look at the skyline. In the distance, he saw a pair of familiar dots. One that hopped in and out of view, a bubble gum pink that stuck out like a sore thumb in the night sky, and one that would briefly flash blue every two seconds.

The Pro Hero watched as the two dots grew bigger and bigger and gained more colour with every building they crossed. His eyes followed them until they skidded to stop on the building he was standing on.

"You're late."

"Sorry about that, Earaser." Crawler said, "Spidey and Daredevil insisted that we take different routes and we got a bit turned around."

He foolishly removed his mask to flash the pro a smile but luckily his probably girlfriend was there to stop him.

"Keep your mask on, idiot. Just because the authorities know who we are, it doesn't mean we just take these things off whenever we feel like it." she reprimanded him harshly, but not rudely. Aizawa was glad that PopStep was here to keep the Crawler in check. He's a good kid but his lack of forward thinking tends to get him into trouble.

"Good to see you fully recovered, PopStep." And that you are also wearing something more modest.

Pop gave him a sweet smile as her mask didn't hide her mouth before yelling into the sky, "Thank you, Stark Tech!"

She had practically fallen in love with the company that provided the life-saving technology that kept the spring in her step. She wasn't crazily obsessed with or the Pro Hero who ran it but she definitely had a preference.

Aizawa felt a tug in his heart. He was happy to see them again. It was good to see that they passed everything that happened during the 'BeePop' incident and Naruhata Lockdown. He hoped that those two events would open their eyes and help them realise how dangerous this life was.

But they had never been blind to the dangers.

The only thing that had stopped them from putting their costumes back on immediately after being discharged from the hospital was their respect for the pair of lawyers who had pulled every loophole possible to keep them out of jail.