CHAPTER 3

THIRD-PERSON

"Me?" Jennie scoffed, "Look, the feeling is mutual but this is the only way we can skate again." Lisa sighed.

"Yeah, but not with you." Jennie laughed.

"Okay, goodluck finding another partner then." Lisa started to walk out, "No—wait! I'm just joking! Aish! You're so!" Jennie grabbed the sleeve of Lisa's jacket. Of course Jennie doesn't have any other choice, "So is it a deal then?" Lisa pulled her sleeve away, "But who's going to train us? We need a coach." Jennie sighed.

"That's another problem..." Lisa bit her lip, "Ugh, fine. I'll try to find us one." Jennie exuded a heavy sigh.

"Thanks." Lisa said, the two girls started to feel awkward when the silence takes over them.

"You're welcome," Jennie smiled, breaking the silence, "You're still an ass though." She added.

"And there, I thought you're nice to me for the first time." Lisa laughed, "For a person who destroyed my career? Never." Jennie answered, taking her phone out.

"I'm going to need your number." Jennie said, "Well well... looks like you're—" Jennie cut Lisa off when she stepped on her foot. "Blyat!" Lisa groaned painfully, "As if, I only need your number just in case I found us a coach." Jennie replied.

"Whatever." Lisa rolled her eyes. She retrieved her phone, handing it over to Jennie. The latter typed her number down before she had Lisa's name saved to "Chinchin"

"What does that mean?" Lisa asked, taking her phone back.

"It means dick." Jennie answered.

"Nice." Lisa laughed.

"I'll text you." Jennie raised her phone, sauntering out of the scene. "Consider yourself lucky that you're going home in one piece, Russian girl." Jennie added.

"Whatever, munchkin." Lisa smiled.

Jennie didn't answer her, but instead she raised her middle finger up as she enters the restaurant.

LISA'S POV

"Papa?"

"What are you doing there Papa?"

"Papa wake up!"