CHAPTER 23

THIRD-PERSON

As the national competition draws near, The squad moved to Moscow and they're booked to a nearby hotel before the competition. Tons of paparazzi are waiting for their arrival at the entrance of the hotel, but Jessi wanted to fool them by entering the basement parking area instead.

Lisa's whole family joined in, including Olga, and their personal Physical Therapist.

Jennie  Kim jumped on the bed, flopping down. She's already tired from the travel. Lisa carefully slides their luggage to the closet, and she had their costume hanged there. The place they are staying at is a celebrity suite that is only exclusive for them. There are several rooms inside the suite, there is a spa room where they can acquire a session with their physical therapist to their massage table, an entertainment room, where they can watch a movie, a huge dining area is that can be accommodated by 15 people for meetings, gym, and a master's bathroom that includes a huge bathtub inside in their bathroom.

Lisa can hear Jessi screaming her lungs out about how massive this suite is, compared to her small cabin, this place is bigger.

"Lyubov moya, are you just going to lay there? Are you sure you're not going to check the rest?" (My love) Lisa asked, she opened the curtains to reveal a view of the Red square from afar.

"Net." (No) Jennie shuts her eyes, while Lisa started to remove her shoes. "C'mon, there's like a pool in the bathroom, we can take a swim." Lisa knelt and removes Jennie's shoes.

"Shouldn't we take a beauty sleep? Since tomorrow is the competition?" Jennie forced out, she's still closing her eyes.

"Or, we can relax in the pool." Lisa went on top of Jennie she started to plant a lot of kisses around her face. "This place is huge, I don't want to waste our time by sleeping, we're only booked for two days and one night." Lisa landed another kiss on Jennie's neck. "Oh, shit there's an entertainment room!" Sungjae's scream can be heard outside the master's bedroom.

Another room is designated for the coaches, and their team while Lisa's family stays in a different hotel room.

"Fine." Jennie gave in, Lisa started to undo her clothes, "Lisa we've done this so many times in your bedroom..." she whispered when Lisa started to fondle Jennie's chest through her shirt. "Then we're going to do it here," Lisa smirked as she started to unzip Jennie's pants.

Lisa leaned in to kiss Jennie as she slowly slides her pants down, "Alright, let's have a meeting!" The two were interrupted when Jessi barges into their room without even knocking. Jennie immediately pushed Lisa off, making her land back against the floor.

Jennie grabbed a pillow to her parts.

"What are you guys doing?" Jessi asked, she saw Lisa on the floor again, doing push-ups.

"Uhm... we're working..." Jennie said, she's quite frustrated. "Well stop working. We have a meeting. Now." Jessi said before she left the room.

"What was that all about?" Jennie asked.

"I don't know." Lisa sighed.