CHAPTER 12

THIRD-PERSON

It's back to square one, Jennie and Lisa hates each other again. Instead of sleeping on the same carpet, Jennie decided to sleep on the couch while Lisa stayed on the bear carpet.

The night when Jennie isolate herself from her partner is where the night when Lisa started to have bad dreams again.

The next morning after Jennie kissed Kai, Lisa Manoban is already up early—no, she stayed awake all night and she decided to cut some trees from the nearby woods for more firewood.

It's obvious that the girls are in love with each other but neither of them wanted to confront their feelings because:

One: Lisa assumes that Jennie is dating Kai.

Two: Jennie assumes that Lisa and Irene are still talking.

Three: Their prides are way up in the clouds.

Four: They hate each other.

Jennie got up, and she noticed that Lisa's not on the floor. While Jessi is still asleep, Jennie stretched herself as she makes herself a hot americano from the coffee maker.

"Where is she?" Jennie asked herself, while she sips on her coffee. "Maybe she's with Irene again." Jennie thought, she just rolled her eyes as she recalls the two girls almost kissing the other day.

Lisa suddenly appeared from the back door at the kitchen, carrying a bag of firewood. Jennie just ignored her as she enjoys her coffee when Lisa passed next to her. The brunette glanced at Lisa's back right when she walked passed her.

The two girls didn't exchange any heated words at all, especially after Jessi gave them kitchen utensils to murder each other

That didn't happen, obviously.

Lisa grunts when she placed the woods beside the fireplace. She rolled up her sleeves when she started to arrange them in pyramid.

Jennie sat on the barstool at the kitchen, watching Lisa suffer. The brunette even made a loud slurping noise to annoy her partner.

"Do you mind?" Lisa glared, Jennie just shrugged, smiling just to taunt the Russian girl. Lisa proceeds to do her own business until Jennie took another loud slurp from her mug.