CHAPTER 1

"An AU wherein Lisa Manoban must team up with her rival (Jennie Kim) for the National Figure Skating pair division, in order to win they must overcome all the obstacles coming their way, accept their differences, and of course...confront their feelings."

Inspired from and some scenes are adapted from:

Blades of Glory, Tangled, Before We Go, and other romantic movies.

Anyways, I don't really have much knowledge when it comes to figure skating but I'll try my best.

To those who have any ideas about figure skating or who knows how to figure skate please pm me, don't be shy hihi.

Also Russian Readers, I need help hehe pm me.

THIS STORY IS ONLY FICTION

ANY EVENTS THAT HAPPENED HERE ARE NOT TRUE.

I CHOSE RUSSIA AND JAPAN AS THE SETTING BECAUSE FIGURE SKATING IS A BIG DEAL THERE.

MEET THE MAIN CHARACTERS

||JENNIE KIM||

"Dzhenni Kim, what most people in Russia pronounced her name."

•Multilingual speaks Japanese, English, Korean, French, a little Russian language. Mostly curses in Japanese.

•Lisa's rival in individual figure skating

•Mutually hates Lisa

•She always taunts Lisa during competition.

•A meanie but is actually a softie on the inside

•Ready to throw hands on anyone who annoys her.

•Hates triple axel but does a lot of combination movements.

•Her parents are Korean but born and raised in Japan, she moved and studied in Korea with her mom but then she currently stays in Russia to continue her career as a figure skater(Very complicated) 😂

•A rookie

•Her movements are based from a real figure skaters: Evgenia Medvedeva, Yuzuru Hanyu, Tessa Virtue, Yuna Kim, Alina Zagitova