CHAPTER 16

THIRD-PERSON

Angry.

Lisa drag Jennie straight to the ladies restroom of the building before she locked it behind her after she noticed that nobody's around the room.

"What were you thinking?" Lisa raised her voice, "Seriously Lisa? That girl is obviously trying to get her hands on you, what do you expect me to react?" Jennie returned the tone, she's also frustrated. "I expect you to act mature, plus we're in a public place. You can't just humiliate someone. You're already part of this stupid figure skating industry, people will see you as the bad guy even if your intentions are pure." Lisa pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Really? What should I do when a woman tries to flirt with you then?"

Lisa can only sigh, she doesn't know what to answer.

"Exactly." Jennie immediately pinned her against the wall, "But can you at least back me the fuck up!?" The brunette hissed.

"Jen—"

"Do I have to remind you every fucking time that we're dating?" Jennie asked, looking up at Lisa.

"I know that we are." Lisa huffs, she rolled her eyes.

Jennie pinched her chin, making her partner look down on her.

"Really?"

"I know we are and I am aware." Lisa answered.

"Why can't I see that at all when you face that bitch!?" Jennie asked, glaring up at her.

"You have to calm down, Kiska." (Kitty)

"I'm not going to calm down at all." The brunette tiptoed, reaching up to kiss Lisa deeply against the wall. Lisa immediately kissed her back and Jennie suddenly pulled away by biting Lisa's lower lip.

"Hey.." Lisa breathed heavily.

"You better keep that in mind, Manoban." Jennie pulled away, she's about to walk out until Lisa grab her arm, "What the!?" Jennie was cut off when Lisa pinned her against the door, resulting it to emit a loud thud from the other side, startling the janitor who is just passing by.

"You really have no idea at all, kiska." (Kitty) Lisa grunts, she holds both of Jennie's wrist above her head with only one hand.

Jennie tried her best to budge her way out from Lisa's grasp, but she's too strong.

"You didn't let me reject Irene's offer because you kept your dirty little mouth talking, I couldn't get a word in." Lisa pressed her one knee between Jennie's thighs.

"You should know that I'm only holding back, you haven't seen me angry just yet, Ruby Jane." Lisa growled, she used her free hand to grab Jennie's waist, causing the latter to move against her knee.

"S-so you're not.. going to watch her?" Jennie forced out and Lisa suddenly pressed her knee on Jennie's sweet spot. "Of course, not... I don't want my malishka to feel lonely." Lisa leaned in closer to Jennie's face.

"You don't want that, don't you?"

"N-no..."

"I can't understand you... what's that?" Lisa made Jennie grind herself against her knee. "No!" Jennie raised her voice, she's panting heavily.