CHAPTER 5

The song above will be the song that Jenlisa will perform

I know, it's from Eclipse :,))

THIRD-PERSON

Lisa was already on the verge of falling asleep, she tried to push Jennie away from her earlier, but Jennie is persistent on hugging Lisa while she's asleep.

Lisa eventually gave in, letting Jennie hug her while she's in her slumber. Lisa endured Jennie's cold feet, and her annoying light snores, as well as the memories of the death of her biological father that keeps her awake.

Lisa was about to pass out until, their coach started to hit the spoon on the empty pot, clanging them altogether, just wake the girls up.

"Wake up bitch!" She shouted, banging the pot again.

Jennie immediately jumped up, while Lisa open her eyes, still looking tired. Jennie started to mumble Japanese curses under her breath, while she stretched, she felt her back aching from sleeping on the floor.

Lisa laid quietly on the floor, hugging the pillow from the sofa, she started to complain to herself about how she hates her life. "I told y'all, sharing the same room would bring you two closer." Coach Jessi said, she finally stopped clanging the spoon on the pot.

"Closer?" Jennie asked, she doesn't have any clue that she's hugging Lisa to death while she's asleep.

"ubey menya." (Kill me) Lisa mumbled, still sleepy.

"Get your lazy ass up!" Jessi grab Lisa's wrist, pulling her up.

"Wait—what do you mean closer!?" Jennie asked again, but Jessi was too busy to reply as she forces Lisa up from the floor.

"Today, we're going to train!" Their coach said, she managed to wake Lisa up. "Alright, so what song are we going to perform?" Jennie asked, as the three of them went to the kitchen. Lisa immediately went for the coffee maker, pouring herself a brewed coffee.

"I have decided that our theme will be about Love." Their coach said, causing Lisa to spill the coffee on her fingers, waking her up.

"Pizdat!" (Fuck) She cursed in Russian.

"Love? But... we're both girls." Jennie complained, "So what about it?" Jessi raised an eyebrow, their coach leaned on the counter, showing her massive cleavage.

Jennie can only look away, "I mean... do you think the judges are open-minded about it?" She asked again.

"It's 20-fucking-21, with that kind of mindset, they're probably canceled by a lot of figure skating fans, I doubt they'll hate the idea of pussy to pussy." Their coach replied in such enthusiasm, Lisa choked on her coffee while Jennie widen her eyes.

"Here." Their coach retrieved the eggs from the container, placing two of them on the wooden counter. "What?" Jennie raised an eyebrow, confused.

"It's your breakfast." Jessi replied.

"It's supposed to be cooked?" Jennie asked, Lisa poured herself another round of coffee, still groggy.