CHAPTER 7

LISA'S POV

What did I do? Really.

Jennie is still in the bathroom, we haven't talk the whole evening. I don't know what made her angry, does it have to do with my fall?

If she's going to be like this, how are we going to practice at all?

I sighed, sitting beside the fireplace, my head sorta hurts, but atleast it's tolerable. I heard door shut from the corner as I turn to see Jennie in her pink pajamas already. Her hair is soaked, she dries it off using a towel.

"Jennie?" I called out, while she continue drying her hair. I let out another sigh, how can Jennie and I be friends? She is so hard to approach. I know we insult each other a lot, but to be honest... it's easier to mock her than be friends with her.

"What is it?" Jennie asked, for the first time she speaks, wow. "I must've thought someone cut your tongue." I chuckled lightly.

"Then you're wrong." She answered, bleakly. She sat on the couch, not even saying anything.

"So... Jennie." I stood up before making my way to the couch, sitting next to her. "What?" She asked, I can't really read her well. I don't know if she's mad at me or not? I mean she is mad at me for what happened awhile ago but still... the way she gripped the sleeve of my jacket, I'm so confuse.

What's that all about?

"Uhm..." I paused, if I asked her about what's bothering her then she'll walk out again. I have to take it slow. Start with the first step, start off with a different topic that won't annoy her.

"What's your cup size?"

"What?"

Pizdat. (Fuck)

"I mean— what's your favorite color?" I asked, fuck. I can already imagine myself being buried six feet underground.

"What the fuck is this?" She asked, she looked annoyed.

"I like color yellow, what about yours?" I asked, ignoring how irritated she is.

"Uhm... are you on drugs?" She questioned, "Or it's a side effect that the doctor provided in the prescription?" She added.

"Argh! Pizdat." I sighed, burying myself on my palms. "Why is it so hard to talk to you?" I asked, conceding.

"Uhm... but you're already talking to me?" She replied in a tone of a question.

"No— like making friends with you," I sighed, "Coach wanted us to y'know— get it together like bond, I just don't know how!" I started to raise my voice, I sound crazy. This seem as though it's forced, I want us to work. I need us to work.

"You're crazy." Jennie laughed, she adjusted herself from the couch as she placed the excess strand of her brunette hair behind her ear.

"I tried." I let out a sigh.

I don't want to force this, I should give her space. I'm freaking her out. We're just not really perfect for each other.