CHAPTER 6

THIRD-PERSON POV

Of course Jennie fell.

And Lisa did catch her on time.

And of course, that resulted Lisa to land on the floor with her back facing first, but she did prevent Jennie from touching the floor.

"S-See? I told you I'll catch you." Lisa forced a word, but she's actually hurt.

"You baka! Are you okay!?" Jennie asked, worried while she's still on top of Lisa.

"Yep." Lisa shuts her eyes.

"Oi! I told you girls to rest first!" Their coach shouted from the distance.

"W-We are..." Lisa replied, still on the floor, hugging Jennie. "Yah! Lisa, are you really okay!?" Jennie went off from Lisa, she remained kneeling on the floor as she cupped her face before slapping it lightly to snap her out. "Yes yes, I'm fine." Lisa grab both of Jennie's hands, finally peeking her eyes open.

"You stupid bitch, don't ever do that again!" Jennie shouted, pulling her hands away from Lisa.

"I'm fine, midget." Lisa laughed, "It's not even funny! What if something worse happen to you!?" Jennie said, now frustrated. "Why are you suddenly concerned about me?" Lisa asked, finally sitting up.

The question overwhelms the brunette, she doesn't know what to answer.

"Hey hey hey! What the fuck is going on!?" Jessi ran to the two of them, worried. "We're fine coach." Lisa said, but her temple started to bleed.

"You son of a bitch, you're not!" Their coach exclaimed, pinching Lisa's chin to check the wound.

"Aish! I told you two to take a break!" Their coach raised her voice, she pushed Lisa's bangs back as the blood drips down from her head.

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt that much." Lisa replied.

"You're bleeding, stupid." Jennie chimed in.

"Alright, we're done for today." Jessi sighed, "We need to get you to the hospital." She added. "Jennie, go grab a towel from the bathroom, and get my car key." Their coach demands, touching Lisa's wound.

"Ow!"

"O-okay..." Jennie replied, gliding towards the cabin. Jennie started to feel guilty, she couldn't held back her emotions as the tears formed.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

JENNIE'S POV

I sat on the bench beside the bed where Lisa sits. The doctor applied bandage around her head and told us that there's nothing to worry about.

Lisa had her head scratched against the rough surface from the lake.

Thank God.