CHAPTER 18

THIRD-PERSON

THIRD-PERSON

𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟶

"Mom! I did it!" Lisa smiled, she finally reached the end of the ice rink after she managed to perform a singl twist. Lisa's mother extended her arm across from Lisa, she waited for her daughter to glide closer to her till she gets to hug her.

"It's beautiful, Pranpriya! It's like you're professional figure skater!" Chittip laughed, kissing her daughter's face multiple times. "Did you see that ma!? I was like woosh and woosh!" Lisa spin herself around, and her mother just clapped her hands together, proud to see how talented her daughter is.

"Yes, baby! You did great!"

"Ma, I wanna be professional figure skater someday! I can skate around the world, join the Olympics win a gold medal! Buy us a house! Buy loads of cool toys!" Lisa said, hugging her mother. "You'll be there right? We can use dad's ship to go everywhere!" Lisa asked, facing her mother.

"Yes lily, we'll be there. You and me, your dad." Chittip hugged her daughter.

"Promise?" Lisa extended her pinky finger.

"I promise."

PRESENT

A/N:

THIS SCENE IS UNNECESSARY, YOU CAN SKIP THIS IF YOU WANT.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

DISCLAIMER: CONTAINS EXPLICIT GIFS SO READ AWAY FROM THE CROWD OR YOUR MOM.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Lisa stoop down for Jennie to meet her lips. She travelled her hands around Jennie's waist, pulling her even closer as they kissed. "Are we still going to work out though?" Lisa asked, "Lisa, this is already a work out." Jennie dives in to kiss Lisa again, each second it turns sloppier.

Lisa started to strip Jennie's clothes, she pulled up her blouse, and tossed it on the floor.

Jennie jumped up, and Lisa caught her. The brunette wrapped her legs around her partner's waist as the latter unclipped her bra while walking towards Jessi's room.

Jennie tossed it away as Lisa sets her down on the bed. The russian girl fondles Jennie's tits, massaging her hard nipples using her thumb causing the brunette to moan.