CHAPTER 24

A/N:

Thank you for reading.

This is the finale/Epilogue

I had fun btw.

Thank you.

LISA'S POV

Jennie's nervous.

I am too.

I can feel my heart pounding drastically and my hands started to sweat. We're waiting for everyone to finish their performance while Jennie and I wait. We've been like that for awhile, she's not even pulling away from my hug.

She's shaking.

I glanced up at the crowd to see my family cheering for us, Evelyn's holding a placard written with black paint.

'Go Jenlisa! Kick Hyudawn's ass!'

Another person from the crowd is Jennie's mother, she's sitting there silently with a bleak expression. I have mixed up feelings towards her, she never should've left Jennie alone. "Jen, you're mom is here." I whispered. "Where?" She asked, pulling away. "There." I glanced up and Jennie did the same. I observe her expression when she had an eye contact with her mother, she's not happy nor sad about it. She just looked straight at her before looking back at me.

"That's surprising." She said. "Are you going to talk to her?" I asked, "There's no sense in talking, if it's toxic, it's toxic. I'd rather cut her out of my life." Jennie said, she pulled me again for another hug.

I didn't say anything else, but I understand her. All her life, she wasn't treated as what a daughter would be. Jennie didn't experience any fun in her life, she's always pressured to be perfect, to win gold medals against me. I would've done the same thing if that happens to me. Jennie grew strong, she grew up on her own without relying on others, she made sure she's sane, she's a human being every night because no one treated her one, and I thought she's selfish, arrogant, rude, but I was wrong.

Despite the flaws I'm looking at her, and she's beautiful.

She's perfect in her own way.

I don't think I can even handle leaving her.

I don't want to go at all.

She's one of the reason why I'm still holding on other than my family, she's one of the reason why I want to wake up every day, to see her lying next to me, to live to see her smiling over the little things. To hear her cute laugh.

It makes me forget everything. All the horrible stuff and just when I'm surrounded by her arms, I'm home.

"Ah, Dzhenni and Liza!" We pulled away from our embrace when we heard Hyuna's voice.

They're already done.

"Sad to hear that your efforts mean nothing to the Olympics, but don't worry... we'll win the Olympics for you two, for mother Russia." Dawn jeered, I couldn't help but clench my fist, I know this is against the rules, but I wish he kept his mouth shut. "No wonder why you guys aren't qualified, just look at her." Dawn pointed his finger on Jennie, "Isn't there like an age requirement for this competition?"