CHAPTER 14

JESSI'S POV

I have nothing to say to the two.

They're all over each other.

Though, they did improve a lot.

They have a chance on becoming the champion, IF they keep this energy up.

The only way to get qualified for the World,European and Olympics is to be part of the top 3. I'm fine with these girls getting any medals but I'm more worried about Hyuna and Dawn.

They're just like Jennie and Lisa.

Both are Asian, they move to Russia to skate. They are lethal and they have won the Winter Olympics many times, representing Russia.

Lisa and Jennie are rookies if to compare them to the two.

I sat on the dining chair, watching the two girls cuddle in the living room. So they're official, I guess? I want them to kiss again, I hate that I didn't get to take a picture of them, I regret keeping a lot of small vodka bottles in my tits.

I'll get them someday. Just wait and see.

Since they're now in love, I can finally sleep peacefully.

I hope they're not going to quarrel again, because I can't stand both of them arguing and shouting all the time.

I took a sip from my tea as I watch Lisa whisper something to Jennie while she plays with her brunette hair. "Ahem." I interrupted them.

It's not like they're shouting at each other earlier, it's like nothing happened at all.

God, these two are weird, but I'm so fucking happy at the same time. My ship is finally sailing, they now are dating.

And I'm one of the first to witness them kissed.

I bet those fans are jealous now.

"What?" Lisa asked, Jennie just remained hugging her. "Y'all are making me feel bad about being single." I sighed, "Since you guys are a thing now, I don't want you to get distracted, okay?" I crossed my legs, fuck my butt is itchy.

"How can I not?" Jennie placed her hand on Lisa's cheek, making the taller girl look at her. "Ahem. As much as I ship you guys, we still have to focus on winning. We might even advance to the World competition or better yet, Olympics." I told them.

I noticed Lisa, frowning and Jennie's smile disappeared. I really hope Jennie decides not to retire this early, and I hope Lisa can change her mind.

I don't even have the power to change Jennie's mind, I'm just a coach.

So I'm putting my faith on Lisa, since she's her flame now.

"We have to work extra hard for this okay, because we'll also be having a lot of day offs since it's almost Christmas." I told the two. "Christmas? Already?" Lisa asked, she's really not aware.

Oh, right we live in a middle of nowhere and these girls tends to isolate themselves from the internet because of their toxic fans. "Duh. Isn't it obvious? The reason why it's snowing outside?" I told them, "But isn't Christmas next year?" Lisa asked, "What? It's December 25." I answered, "Y'know, the day where Jesus is born." I pressed on.