Ch 33: Right on Time

Third Person's P.O.V.

After the horses were out of sight the all went inside the palace. All they can do now is wait and hope that the one who bid goodbye to them return or at least for Kai to return before the day ends "hey you guys ok?" Minho said "I think we were" Soobin answered "everything not the same anymore" Taehyun said "dont worry I'm sure Kai along with the others will return before the end of day tomorrow" Minho said resuring the four "we hope so" Beomgyu said "do you want to go inside first" Hyunjin said nad the four boys shook their heads no "please leave us alone for now" Yeonjun said and the others did as they were told.

-at the travelers side-

It has been an hour since they left the palace so they rested for now "yall should sleep first we'll stand on guard" Yoongi said and they nodded. "I'll stay on guard as well" Jisoo said "It's fine Jisoo you should rest as well" Jin said so she didn't argue anymore.  Everyone fell asleep in an instance leaveing Jin, Yoongi, Hongjoong, and Seonghwa on guard.

-1 hour later-

"We should wake them up now we still have a long way to go" Jin said and the three nodded. They woke their own groups and Yoongi went to Y/n last "Y/n. Y/n wake up" he said slightly shaking her shoulders and girl groans and opened her eyes to see Yoongi up close making her cheecks fluster. Her eyes connected to his before breaking it after second and slowly standing up to prepare to leave again.

-3 hours later-

Y/n's P.O.V.

Three hours have passed and its now night time we ate some food for the night and build a bonfire for us to be warm while sleeping. But I didn't get any. So I sat in front of the bonfire thinking. "can't sleep" someone suddenly said making me look at their direction "yeah" I responded "why aren't you sleeping? I thought you like to sleep a lot and you didn't sleep lately" I said "well I'm sleepless today" Yoongi said "so I decided to just sit with you here" he continued as I just nodded watching the bonfire. "What were going to say to me that day?" He asked. I assumed that it was the day where dad came "well...I was gonna say.. I like you" I said and he was surprised "I know we can't settle anything now so take you time" I said and stared at the fire. As the fire continued to warm all of us through the night, me and Yoongi fall asleep after the long silence between us.

Third Person's P.O.V.

The bonfire completely turn its light off signaling everyone to wake up as the sun slowly rise. The first one to wake up was the eldest of the groups "ey what happen last night why you two sleeping. Together" Jin said "we just talked" Yoongi answered "you didn't confess to her" Jisoo said "what makes you think its the best time" he said "ah! Lets just wake the others" Hongjoong said and they did. Now that all of them are awke they continued their way to Gyungbokgung.

HueningKai's P.O.V.

Its the final day and I still haven't heard of the others going here to get me so now I'm scared for my life since the king planed on my death later on the half day if they still wont show up. They also let the lid opened making weaker and weaker every second thats passing. 'Mom, Dad please get me...' I said to myself before passing out completely.

King Dylan's P.O.V.

In a few hours its going to be half of the day so they will be here any minute. I ordered the guard at the underground room where Kai is to fully open the lid of the liquid container so it will be easier for them to do what they have to do if those idiots haven't appeared on time.

-a few hours later-

Third Person's P.O.V.

After an hour its going to be half of the day so Dylan went to the underground room where Kai is along with the guards to get him. When they got there Dylan opened the door using th key and opened it to see Kai laying at the bed unconscious the guards unlocked the chian in his right foot and lifted him up and we went to the halls. I positioned him in the middle of the two thrones and ready my sword to swing on his head. I lifted the sword "DAD NO!" I heard someone said and i looked at the door to see Y/n and the rest back holding her hand up.

Y/n's P.O.V.

After we reached the kingdom and hurried our way to the palace. And since its a fucking palace Its huge. But since we all lived here we know where the halls are so we pushed opened the door with all our strengths and we saw Dad hold Kai in the back while his other hand up with a sword ready to kill him "DAD NO!" I shouted.......

------------------------------------------------------------
The following chapters might not be published daily since I'm still working on it:)

@kateyne
감사합니다!