Ch 40: Care

Myungho's P.O.V.

After a minute passed I grabbed my glass of water and I chased after Y/n to the nearest bathroom and I saw her letting go of her hair as she hugged her stomach. I quickly placed the glass in the counter and held her hair up clearing her view as she vomited more and I rubbed her back gently 'whats happening to her?' I asked myself. When she was done she leaned against the wall I gave her the glass and she drank it and by then the maids are already in front of the bathroom ready to help me at some point. After a minute of sitting on the floor she stood up with my help and she went to the sink to wash her mouth and I let her go so she could do it properly. She turned around facing me but before she could do anything she fainted and I immediately catches her before she fell on the cold floor. I told the maids that I could handle her and just to bring some supplies for her needs the nodded and went away and I went to Y/n's room. When I got there I layed her on the bed and tucked her with her blanket and I sat there waiting for the maids.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

All of us are finished with eating so we all went back to our rooms for the maids to clean the table and all. But I quickly went to Y/n's as rumors spreading quickly. When I got there I bust the door open.

Third Person's P.O.V.

The door busted open making Myungho startled in the process he looked at the door th see Yoongi "what the fuck dude you could've waked her up" he said "well she would be if she want in pain" Yoongi said "are you blaming me for what happened to her" Myungho said "why are you scared you gonna get caught?" Yoongi sarcastically asked "you didn't even know the whole story, you barking at the wrong tree *prince*" Myungho said mockingly

-meanwhile-

As the two were bikering the maids heard the commotion at Y/n's room and decided to tell the eldest prices of the palace. They immediately rushed there to stop what was going on. When they reached the door "you didn't even know the whole story, your barking at the wrong tree *prince*" they heard Myungho and they opened the door. The two must have not heard it as they continued

-continue-

"why can't you just admit that you did this" Yoongi said "I'm not going to admit something I didn't commit" Myungho said sternly and Yoongi scoffed. He was about to say something but Jin cutted him "that enough you two" he said making the two prince look at the door "if Y/n woke up in this situation she wont be happy with the both of you" Namjoon said "look-" "like Myungho said we don't exactly know what happened" Jin cutted Yoongi's words again "so your taking his side" Yoongi said "we are not take side" Namjoon said and Yoongi just scoffed and went out of the room bumping his shoulders in the two princes in the process. The two prince looked at each other and sighed "how is Y/n?" Namjoon asked "before the fight her doctor came and she told me that she just needed rest and she fainted from stress" Myungho said and the two nodded exiting the room and closing the door.

Myungho's P.O.V.

After some time of waiting I went out and asked some of the maids to change Y/n since she is wearing a gown. "Is there something you need Your Majesty?" The maid asked "can you change Y/n's clothes" I said and she nodded and bowed. She went in and I stayed outside then she closed the door. A few minutes later both maids are out and I thanked them I looked at Y/n and now she is wearing something more comfortable that her previous gown. Then I just stayed there until she woke up.

-1 hour later-

Y/n's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and all I see was a blur, after sometime of adjusting I saw the familiar designs of my ceiling. I tried to sat up but my head started to ache the someone suddenly stood up beside me making me startled. I looked beside me me to see Myungho "are you ok? Does anything hurt?" He asked "I'm fine... I guess and I think my head just ached because I sat up to quickly" I said with a smile. He was a little shock and i don't really know why so I just let it go "how long have you been here?" I asked "oh... I've been taking care of you since your scene at the dinning room this morning" he said "sorry I have to bother you about taking care of me and thanks as well" I said

Myungho's P.O.V.

I was a little shocked when she smiled at me. A true and genuine smile, she never gave that to me since we arrived at the kingdom and it made me happy thinking there is a little progress at least. But I still found it weird from her sudden change of behavior toward me. So we talked until we were eventually called by someone.

-------------------------------------------------------------

@kateyne
감사합니다!