Ch 29: Threatened

King Dylan's P.O.V.

"THEY ESCAPED!?" I shouted "s-sir there are too many of them Ateez sided with them aswell" one of the guards said "those traidors I should have known" I said while grining my teeth "call Dianna" I said to my assistant and he imediately did it "and all of you get out of my face before I rip yours apart" I said angrily and the all hurrily got out of the hall. After that my assistant told me that shes on her way so I waited.

-time skip-

The doors opened and Dianna entered "what now" she said "dont give that attitude were both not in the mood" I said to her and she sat at the queens throne again "so" she said "we need to work on your plan" I said "what I thought you wont need it until two weeks" she said "well I just had Y/n on the dugens and just reacently bts, txt, straykids and blackpink came and they escaped with ateez" I said irritatedly "hmm I'll tell Seungcheol to fasten his pace then" she said "your nephew?" I asked and she nodded "how'd convince him" continued "oh no Vernon and Sofia is with me" she said "ohh" I said getting what she mean "ok so 2 day should do" I said and she nodded

Dianna's P.O.V.

I entered the palace and went strait to the room where I held captive Vernon and Sofia. I opened the door and the guards bowed at me I went to Sofia and get the injection at my pocket containing water with sleeping pills "N-no no A-aunty no please" she pleaded "No" I heard Vernon said as he tried to free himself. I grabbed her arms while she struggles to free herself I injected the drug in her and she fall asleep inediately. One of my guards unchained her as the other unchained Vernon. But since he was moving a lot the guard lot a hold of him and he went to Sofia trying to wake her up somehow but the two guards held his arms and dragged him away as one of my other guards picked up Sofia from the ground. I clicked my tongue "can't you to do your job better" I said to the guard "forgive me Your Hihighe" he said and I rolled my eyes and went out as they follow me I went to the room where Seungcheol is. I opened the door and looked up and got shocked since this was the first time I brought the two here "what did you do to Sofia" he said angrily "oh don't worry she's just sleeping" I said revealing the injections i gave her "now do your work faster or do you want Vernon to have a taste of this aswell" I said "Fine I'm doing it" he said and he continued what he's doing "bring Vernon back to the room and let Sofia stay her make sure the both of them are chained tightly" I said "And you stay here and watch better do your jobs good if you still want yourhetill" I continued pointing at the guard how is carrying Sofia "Yes Your Highness" the all said and I exited the room to my throne hall as the two guards bring Vernon to their previous room.

Seungcheol's P.O.V.

After Dianna and the two guards carrying Vernon went out of the room the guard chained Sofia at the end of the room. The room was wide so my chain can't reach them and I cant use witchcraft here since that bitch made me make some sort of  liquid in the guards sword that unables you to use your power so I might die trying. After a while someone knocked on the door and the guard opened it and left. You all might think that this is you chance but oh so I hoped it was that easy but no. There are also those liquids I mentioned here in the room at the top of the door there is a vent and there is a container filled with that liquid making the scent of it come to this room. That liquid can't kill us by smelling, touching, or tasting it. It can only kill us if we use our powers in a room or a place with the same location as the liquid so its not as bad as I imagined it to be. I think.

Sofia's P.O.V.

After aunty injected me with something I blacked out. I think a few hours had passed when I opened my eyes and rubbed it as I yawned after that I notice that the place I was in was unfamilar to me since the only place i have been it the room were Vernon and I are held captive. I looked around to see Seunfcheol on the other side of the room.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Seungcheol continued on what he's  doing until he heard a grunt. He lifted his head to see Sofia rubbing her eyes and yawning. After the girl saw her brother she stood up "no no no wait-" Seungcheol said but it was to late as the girl started to ran to his direction only to fall after a few step cause of the chain. Sofia looked at her left foot to see it chained on the wall and she heard a sigh coming from her brother "you ok?" He asked "I'm fine. I guess" she responded "why am i hear? Where's Vernon?" She asked looking at her brother "well Dianna threatened me using the both of you so she let you stay here and Vernon is were you two are held captive previously" he said and Sofia sighed and went back to the bench that she was laying on "don't worry sis once this is all over we can go back to America where mom and dad is" Seungcheol said assuring his sister as she nodded her head.......

-------------------------------------------------------------

@kateyne
감사합니다!