Ch 24: Kidnaped II

Yoongi's P.O.V.

Chan gave me the bags of things and I quickly placed in the main living room of the palace. I saw the gathered around the living room "is there a meeting?" I asked making them startle. "Since when did you get here?" Minho said "I came here seconds ago and you forgot I have speed as my power" I said and Minho nodded in respond "I have yo got where at a rush we'll explain later I promise and Jin hyung please dont explode later. But I doubt you all wont" I said zoomed out of the palace. A few seconds later I arrived at the fountain and we started the search.

Lisa's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling dizzy. I looked around 'what happend?' I asked myself and I remembered getting abducted I sighed and looked around again 'I must be in a alleyway' I said to myself I grunt and tried to stand up but failed to do so. Then I saw two people anf one of them is carring someone. I stared at the person being carried then I realized "Y/n" I said but I cuoldnt shout due to the lack of energy I have. One of the guards lift their sword. The pain in my head became unberable. I tried so hard to keep my eyes open but I felt so dizzy that I became unconsious.

Nmjoon's P.O.V.

Since we lost the two on the store of course we were assigned to looke fo them there. Looking around and asking people of this town if they saw the two girls roaming. I was looking from other corners of the store when Hyunjin suddenly called us. "Hyungs Lisa's here!" He said and we ran towards the alleyway he was in.
Jungkook raned to her. "Lisa. Lisa wake up.." Junkook said while gently patting her cheeks. Then we heard a grunt coming from her. She rubbed her eyes and completely sat up and tears strted to form in her eyes. "Noona whats wrong?" Yeonjun asked her "Y/n...Y/n..she was kidnaped by two of Gyeongbokgung's guards...I saw one of them carring her...I d-didnt do anything" she said while sobbing as every stap creates hiccups. Jungkook hunged her and rubed circles at her back "sshh..its ok you were getting dizzy that time right?" He said as he notice the blood in her forehead and she nodded and she fell asleep again in Jungkook's sholder. "We should get going and tell the others. Noona's injured aswell" Hyunjin said and we met up again at the fountain. We contacted them that we found Lisa and they arrived. "Where's Y/n?" Yoongi hyung asked "well they were really abducted but they only took Y/n and left Lisa" Yeonjin explained "whos the they?" Chan asked "Gyeongbokgung guards" Hyunjin said "let go to the palace and tell the others as soon as posible" Soobin said and we all nodded and went to our horses.

Third Person's P.O.V.

When they were half way there Hoseok saw one of the guards "there! Gyeongbokgung guards!" He exlamed and the others saw them and quickly surounded them before they went away. The guard was of course alarmed by the situation "guards dont fight us and where is our sister" Namjoon said "I sorry Your Majesty but its the King Dylan's order" after one of the guard said that They went down thier horses ready to tackle the two guards for answers but the two of them lift thier swords. The group didnt mind the things until they have to use thier powers but it didnt work They tried and tried but it only makes them dizzy and exsausted and the two guards took this opportunity to escape.

-time skip-

They arrived to the palace and set aside our horses Jungkook helpef Lisa and they all entered the palace. They went to the main living room where Yoongi said he saw them all last there. When they arrived some took the empty seats of the couch some sat on the floor and some layed on floor but one. Namjoon slaped his hands on the talbe making all of them startle.......

------------------------------------------------------

@kateyne
감사합니다!