Ch 8: Plan + Argument

Jin's P.O.V.

We were soppose to meet at our seacret base to dicusse my plan on hiding Y/n to our father were all here exept from them I was getting worried so as Taehyung and Namjoon that something might have gone wrong on their way here so I went out side to wait for them after a minuite or two of waiting for them I saw a hores walking from here a realized that it was a horse from Yoongis kingdom I waved and he waved back. Then the stiped infront of the base and I saw Y/n running towards me so I opened my arms and she went strait to huging me and I wasted no time to hug her then she start to sob at my chest and said "O-oppa I miss you so much I-Im so sorry for running away and leaving you all there behind" she said and it breaks my heart "its ok it not your fault and besides I ldt you go for your own safety" I said and she just nodded then we went inside.

Y/n's P.O.V.

As we went inside I saw my other two brothers so I ran to them and hugged them tightly and they returned the same. After that Jin suddenly spoke "So lets disccus the plan shall we... So I was thinking why not diguise Y/n as a antother person so nobody will recognize her except feom us?" "How are we soppose to do that hyung?" Jungkook asked and Jin contonied "Simple. We will give her some changes like changing here name and apperance so do us" "Why do we have to change our apperance?" Hoseok asked "If we dont change our apperance someone might inediately familiarize  us and father ofcourse will put on missing posters all over South Korea heck even all over the world just yo find us especially Y/n since hes forcing her to marrige" Namjoon said "But we have trustable guards of mine to protect us from getting caught" Yoongi said "but we still have to be careful hyung what if someone betrayed you from you castle?" Taehyung said "Oh so your now doubting the trust of my kingdom?" Yoongi asked irritatedly "thats not what Im saying hyung-" "I thought we were here to diccus the plan and not to fight" I said

Yoongi's P.O.V.

After the two of us entered we greated the others and we all gathered to the large room in here and Jin hyung started talking. "So lets discus the plan shall we..." after they explained everything and I spoked up about the disguise thing "but we have trustable guards of mine to protect us from getting caught" I said  "but we still have to be careful hyung, what if someone betrayed you from your castle?" Taehyung said and I got a little trigered from waht he said " oh so your now doubting the trust of my kingdom?" I asked him irritatedly " thats now whta Im saying hyung-" "I thought were here to disscus the plan and not to fight" Y/n sunndenly cutted Taehyung from waht he's saying and Jin and Namjoon continuedto disscus the plan while the both of us sat and listen quietly to the two elder.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

after jin and Namjoon explained everything and Yoongi hyung spoked up about the disguise thing "but we have trustable guards of mine to protect us from getting caught" he said  "but we still have to be careful hyung, what if someone betrayed you from your castle?" I said "oh so your now doubting the trust of my kingdom?" he asked me irritatedly " thats now whta Im saying hyung-" "I thought were here to disscus the plan and not to fight" Y/n sunndenly cutted me. After Y/n cutted my word we both sat there and quetly listening to Jin and Namjoon hyung again. I didnt really ment to offend Yoongi hyung, Im just scared for my sister's sake. I mean I never want her to marry someone she didnt know and I never want our father to hurt us again.

Theird Person's P.O.V.

After the small drama the two continued to explain everything. Sometime past and we already finished disccusing the plane smothly And Yoongi appoligize to Taehyung and they make up quickly cause no one want a cumpled up friendship. After the plan was arranged we also planed to blackpink and Violet about our changes cause they might also get suspisions scine we are all close friends so we will visit them tomorrow. So we all went back to the kingdoms and I said goodbye to everyone ecxept Yoongi cause Jin and him agreed that I will stay at his for the mean time and also inform Violet and the four girls to get ready for us to pick them up.......

------------------------------------------------------

@kateyne
감사합니다!