Ch 10: Lost

Jin's P.O.V.

It was getting late and the girl are still not here and I was really getting worried "Jin hyung where are the girls? it getting really late" Namjoon said "I dont know they said they were just going on a walk and be here before dark" I said said "Its already dark we have to search for them what if there lost or something bad happed the didnt brong anything to defend them" Yoongi said "tell the others that were going to look for them Jin" "ok" I respaned and went tot the others then we went to the back of the base and got flashlights and some usefull wepons then split into groups. "ok we'll split in group. so Jin, Jungkook, and Yoongi for the first group and Hoseok, Taehyung, and me for the other group. get something to be your wepon we might need it" namjoon said and we all nodded and went out of the base to the forest behind it ans splited directions tho find the girls. We were serching for 30m now 'oml where did these grils wonder off?' I asked myself 'I wonder if the other group have found them'

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I was getting worried that we havent found the girls for the last 30m and really getting dark out I even thought we lost our selves at the forest when we went pass a rose bush twice. "Hey guys I think were lost aswell" and just like that looks like Jimin read my mind "yeah I thought so to we already went a rose bush twice" I said to them "Huh..thats weird we new this forest well scine we were kids..we even got lost here.." Hoseok said "but its been years since we've been here the forest could've changed already"

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I've norice that we already went pass the big tree twice I was going to say that but Yoongi hyung beated me to it "hey Jin hyung dont you think we already went pass that big tree twice already. Are we lost?" "Nonsense we already new this place since we were kid and we even got lost here already" Jin hyung said confusly then after another walking we met the others to So the others are lost aswell "how are even going to find the girls if we are lost at this god damn forest aswell!?" Yoongi shouted in frustration "hey we have to calm down frist before going" Namjoon hyung said.

Jisoo's P.O.V.

"Uuuhhhggg why are we lost here again! Is nature playing with us or something" Rosè said "hey calm down we wont get anywhere with getting frustrated" I said while holding her sholders the Jennie sighed "dont worry guys we'll get out of here soon" Vi unnie said. Abd even tho she tried to make her voice calm I can still see that she's frustrated as well.

Vi's P.O.V.

'What could've gone wrong in this forest we got lost here twice already!' I said to myself. And as we were walking then we suddenly heard something at the bushed the girls looked at the side while litteraly clinging on eachother and me being the eldest went to look at what it is "Unnie be careful" Y/n said and I just nodded as I was getting closer the rusling sound got clearer and suddenly an axe was going in my way but I thankfully dodged its attact and landed my butt on the ground. Then we saw who did it and it Jin who litteraly just noticed me it the ground panting "oml Vi Im so sorry thank godness we found you all. were have you been? is Y/n alright?" Jin ranted us with questions "uhh we kinda lost ourselves going back" Y/n said "well were lost aswell" Teahyung said "but how come we got lost we already lost twice here and manage to find our way back?" Jimin said "Yeah we even fond a small looking fountain over and stayed there for awhile" Jisoo said.

Y/n's P.O.V.

"I think we should head back to the small fountain maybe we can trace the track again and get back to the base I think I still know where it is" I suggested and everyone nodded then I lead them to where I think the fountain is and it is there "wow Y/n you have some sharp memories" Jisoo unnie said "thanks" I repanded "Woah I never seen this place when we were kids" Jin hyung said "thats because it not there when were kids" a voice said beside us.......

------------------------------------------------------

@kateyne
감사합니다!