Ch 3: Nearly Caught

Y/n's P.O.V.

After I escape from the kingdom I completly forgot to bring a horse cause I cant just walk Im gonna die there but good thing I found a big hunt that sells horses so I went there  and just bought one with my money. I ride the horse for an hour or two and I stoped at the middle of the forest I realized that the horse is very tired for roming around so we stoped by the biggest tree I saw and sat there "Where are we?" I said to myself and checked my phone "huh theres no signal around here" I said disapiontedly. I was very tired so I fell asleep.

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Hurry and search the forest. If possible search every corner of the forest and no one. I mean no one will return until they have atleast track to princess" the general said and the all did as they told.

Y/n's P.O.V.

I woke up and contunied to rome around the forest until we found a village. As we are about to go to the village I heard some horeses coming I looked closely to the horses and saw the logo of our kingdom from the vest of the person that riding the horse and the horse itself. realized that it was the horses from the palace. I quickly  turn my horese around 'I guess Im not as luck as I thought' I said to myself then I suddenly heard "there she is!" shouted one of the guards. they follwed me but I was faster than them I quickly got to untie my horse and get evrything important to it. "Im sorry for doing this but you have to survive for your self I left some food there for you to eat ok" I talked to the horse as if it can understand me. So the horse ran to the other dirction while I planed to hide in the big bushes. As I was going to hide but I triped in a huge root of a tree and fell I was about to scream out of pain but I quckly covered my mouth so they cant hear me good thing is they didnt see me and continued to chase after my horse 'there dumer that I thouth they are' I said to myself I looked at my leg and I saw a stick in it I slowly pulled it out I bit my lips so I cant scream I cryed and panted in pain then all my suroundings got blury then the last thing I saw is a guy picking me up.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I was so bored at the palace so I went to my fathers room and said that I was going for a walk at the forest near by. I cant just walk away with out my fathers permission I'll make him worry about me so I went to his room and knocked. I heard a faint *come in* and I opened the door "Yoongi what do you need?" He asked "I just want your permision since Im going out for a walk" I said  He noded at me "be carefull ok" he said and I nodded in responce and I went out closing the door. I went to the place where I feel calm thw most. Daegu's Forest. That forest is like a garden to me that's why I always come there to relax or clear my mind. I was walking around until I hear something or someone whimpering I walked over there and saw a girl she was panting realy hard. Then I saw her right leg bleeding and a twig with blood beside her......

------------------------------------------------------

@kateyne
감시합니다!