Ch 1: Run Away

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Y/n~" *knock* I heard a voice but I just ignored who ever is calling me. Suddenly it called again Kim Y/n~" *knock knock* but my real name 'who in the world-' I said to myself but got cutted with "KIM Y/N!!" *BANG BANG* the voice said making me fell at my bed and landed my butt to my soft carpeted floor. 'Oh for gods sake' I said to myself "..come in.. ow" I groned and the door knob twisted and the door opened revealing my brother Teahyung standing at the door'I knew it' I said to myself. "What are you doing sitting on the floor sis?" He asked "why do even question it if you already knew the dang answer" I said playfully glaring at him "ok ok chill, by the way Breakfast is ready~~" he said as he sanged it. I gave a seriously look. "And you couldev seriously entered my room and shaked me till I woke up and not bang my door good thing you didnt destroy it" I whined at him. "Hey Im not Namjoon hyung to do that" he respawned and we laugh. "This is why your my favorite brother". I said and he siled widely. As we went down we saw mom and dad and our brothers waiting patiently "What took you so long Im starving" Jin oppa said and I just playfully rolled my eyes to him "Hey no rolling eyes young lady" mom and him said. We all laugth. As we started eating mom and dad said "Y/n me and your mother have planed to marry you to one of my friend son. You will meet him next week. Dont worry the marrige will-" "will never happen" I said cutting his words "what did you say" he said "I clearly disgaree to it father you cant just marry me off to someone I dont know and excpect me to agree with it" I said glaring at him "this event will happen wheter you like it or not" he said and I just scofed at him. We never really had a good relationship but I fortunately still have a little respect at him left in my body until now. "Mother did you actually agreed to this?" I asked her "sweety there-" "unbelivable" I said cutting her and stormed out of the room I heard them calling for me but I ignored it.

King Dylan's P.O.V.

After Y/n stormed out of the dinning room I followed her and got out of the dinning room as well going to my room and closed the door loudly. After that I sat on my bed thinking of a way to persway her to marry. Then my phone suddely rang I looked to see whos calling Seo Sunjin. 'Oh great' I said to myself anf answered the call.
KD:Hello
SS: Hello. So let get strait to the piont. Have you discuse it with her?
KD: Yeah. I did but the brat stormed out saying she disagreed.
SS: Well what are we going to do now?
KD: Dont worry I'll get her to marry your son. I'll do it as long as I'll have a share to both out kingdoms.
SS: Of course. Anything for you my dear friend...

He said and he hung up 'you better keep you promise then...' I said to myself.

Y/n's P.O.V.

I stoped to my room and locked the door 'I expected this from father but-' I groand in frustration as tears fall from my eyes. I know its pretty useless to cry but I cant help it. I cried more until Ive realized what I have to do. I quickly went to my closet and packed my things I took my hoody and diguised my self so no one will recognize me. I went to the kitchen and grabed so food just good enough for my travel I went back to myroom quietly. I went to my drawer to get my money and brought them all 'I think I have enough to survive' suddenly a sweet crying voice of my brother "Y/n... y-your l-l-eavin.g..?" Jin oppa said while sobing "Oppa d-dont w-worry I-Ill b-e back soon" I said while sobbing. He wiped his tears and said "j-just be care full o-out th-ere" I smiled as he understands me " but where are you going "I dong know yet but Ill figure it out I just want some time alone for myself. Please dont let San get hurt while Im out" I said and he nodded and I hugged him and said goodbye to him and went down at my secret escaping spot to the palace I went to the village and went out at the kingdom 'Ill miss you kingdom of Gyeongbokgung. Im really sorry' I thinked and went on with my trip.......

------------------------------------------------------

@kateyne
감사합니다!