Ch 26: The Royal Kims' Plan

King Dylan's P.O.V.

When they finally arrived I told them to put Y/n in the dungen first and they did as they were told and I headed to Mina's room. Then I got there I streatched my hand to knock "Your Highness, Her Highness is sleeping" one of the maids said while bowing I stood there and debated to myself weather to enter or not. After a minute of me standing there I just went back to where I came from and waited for Dianna to come. Moments lated I heard the door of the hall opened to reveal my sister "brother I miss you" she said and walked toward me "cut the crap already" I said and she rolled her eyes "fine." She said and sat at the queens chair "do you really want your brat of a daugther to take over your throne?" my sister said "Sunjin has only one child and it a boy Y/n is my only daughter so no other opptionsto keep this name wealthy" I said "I have an idea" she said "well spill it then" I said to her "pretend to be sorry to them it will take time but we have a lot" she said and I nodded in respond "nut you are forgeting the part that they all have powers except from blackpink and ateez" I said lookinf at her "well we cant use the same potion you used at the battle cause they will suspect. We have to add a little something since Y/n has scenting and Jin has mind reading we'll have to make another potion that you will drink every after 24H to show the Opposite thing of what your thinking or what your doing" she said "and where are we going to find a wizard like that we are known as the criminaled royal family no wizard will help us" I said "I have a prisoned wizard If he valued his life and his siblings Im sure he'll do it" she said and "Good. Those better work Sunjin and his son are going her next week, if we dont have them by then it will be the end of it" I said approving her. after a while of chatting and making plans she excused herself and went to her own kingdom.

Queen Diana's P.O.V.

When I exited his palace my ride arrived and we headed to my own palace which is the kingdom of Changdeokgung. We arrived and I went strait to the wizards layer at my palace for my special prisoner. Even if he is a prisoner he cant do potions without his things so I just locked him in that room. I went to the door which is guarded by two guards I opened the door with the key that is always with me. I pushed the door open to see him reading a thick book. He looked up when I entered and sighed and looked at the thick book again "I have a favor for you my nephew" I said and he ignored me "hey dont ignore me if you dont want your siblings getting involve" I said and he looked at me 'always works' I said to myself while smirking "what now" he said "I want you to create the opposite potion as well as a love potion. And those better be ready with in two week" I said "how the fuck am I going to do that this room barrly have enough to make one" he said "well I already have scouts for you so be ready by tommorrow" I said and went out of the room.

Seungcheol's P.O.V.

She finally left the room and I sat there staring at the door. 'Now what, I cant find a way stop them' I said to myself. Yes those excuses that I made earlier was for Y/n. We all met once or twice when we were young and I know what those two are going to do with the girl's life since I can overhear what thier talking about. I really dont have much of a choice since my siblings lives are on the line so I continued what Im doing earlier.......

-------------------------------------------------------------

@kateyne
감사합니다!