Ch 15: Chaimber

-A Month Later-

Y/n's P.O.V.

Its been a month and since then stray kids are slowly trusting us which is good. I was at the library of the palace along with Lisa, Rosè, Beomgyu, Jimin, and Felix. Then I suddenly heard something move and since the library is at the first floor and is near the back. I looked at the window and saw nothing. I stared at it and went back to reading, I got anxious so I went to the two girls "hey let sit near the boys just incase?" I said and the looked at me questionly "whats wrong?" Rosè unnie asked "Uhh.." she saw the nervousness at my face "I'll say when we went to the boys" I said and they just nodded and didnt ask anymore questions We went to sit next to the three boys they gave us confused look and Lisa and Rosè pointed at me  '..W.O.W..' I said to my self and took a deep breath "I-I think someone is spying on us.." I said and the two girls tensed After I said we heard something move at the bushed beside the open window suddenly Beomgyu and Felix stood up "Hyung get the girls up and warn the others we'll handdle it here" Seungmin said And Jimin quckly led us up and we left the two boys at the library with whatever is outside.

Third Person's P.O.V.

As they left the two boys were in high alert. Then they heard somethung fell from the left. They looked at each other and nodded. Boemgyu went to the right while Felix went to the left As if they have telepathy they both activated an illusion to distract the intruders as they went near them. There stood two confused looking guards unaware of the situation they are. When they are near enough they started to attact the guards and they attacted back. As they are too focus on the battle the illusion slowly faded away.

-Meanwhile-

When they left the two at the libtary they quickly went upstairs to warn the others like they said abd gladly they are all in one area of the palace. So we quickly went there "Guys. Felix and Beomgyu. needs help at the. library" Y/n said while panting "what why" Chan said "I think there is someone intruding the palace and it happens to be at the library" Rosè said Namjoon stood up "we'll protect the girls half of the shapeshifters and and half of TXT while half of BTS and TXT will go with the rest of Stray kids" He said and they all nodded and went to their separate ways.

Y/n's P.O.V.

We went to our separate ways. Seungmin led us to some tunel which he said will led to a chaimber. When we reached ig it was like whst he said in the way here. The size of the chaimber is one house and a half, has a cabinet ar the side which he said had alot of matresses. It was kinda like our base but upgraded. He also saif that they found this the first time the went here. It was made by soundproof and metaled walls. They also researched about the chaimber at the library when they got here just to make sure its accually safe to stay here and it is. After if was used a long time ago the creator added a lot more things to the wall that can protect the chaimber and putted a barrier so it wont be destroided easily. It was also said that only a true worthy people
can actully enter here. And by the looks of it we are worthy to protect this chaimber along with the palace since we got to enter. Seungmin said that the other boys might fifure that we are here so we all just sitted there and waited for the rest of them. Vi unnie stood up. We looked at her "hey arent yall bored all we do here is stare at the thin air" she said "well you have a better idea?" Yoongi said sarcasticly "haha" Vi respanded and went to take a sit and talked to the girls. After a minite or two fo waiting we heard the door of the base open we stood up and looked at the door only to be opened by Chan. We sighed in relief and went back to sit again "what took yall so long?" Jeongin said "well many of them came but we all finished them off" Hyunjin said "Well Im glad that you all are safe" Beomgyu said and they led us out and went back to the palace and went in our separate ways. And I went to my room. I was quite bored so I went oug of my room to get permision to Jin that Im going back to the library. Yes Im going because I found an intrersting book and didnt get to get it. I went to his room and knocked. I heard a faint 'come in' and I went in and closed the door "oh! Y/n what brings you here?"
Jin asked "umm..I know it will be a reckless idea but.. can I go back to the library?".......

-------------------------------------------------------------

@kateyne
감사합니다!