Ch 13: Another Palace I

Y/n's P.O.V.

We all agreed that we will be begining our traveling next week. And for the meantime all of us and additional boys will have to get to know each other and pretty much got close to the boys quickly.

-Next week-
(Huge time skip....i know....hehet)

It already been a week ad we getting our horses "ok so were going in pairs" Namjoon said "so Jin and Jisoo, Jimin and Rosè, Taehyung and Jennie, Jungkook and Lisa, Hoseok and Vi, Yoongi and Y/n, and I'll lead. Uuhh boys what about you?" He said refering yo the five boys " oh we'll go on our usuall form hyung" Yeonjun said "are you sure?" Namjoon asked "Its ok hyung really" Soobin said and Namjoon just leted them... And now that were settled we started our jorney. We dont actually know where were heading but all we know is we have to go far away from the kingdoms first. The five boys led us the way out since its thier illusion the can see the original form of the forest and we cant so they easily led us out of the forest. After an hour or two of walking we decided to stop at the biggest tree that we found near a small lake and made our horses rest for a bit and feed them then continued. Its already getting late and some of us are getting tired already. I looked at the five boys and I saw Soobin and Beomgyu at Yeonjuns back while Taehyun and Kai at both his deer horns and I also noticed him getting sleepy. "Hey Yeonjun are sleepy?" I asked him and he nodded while yawning "come here. Yoongi can you stop for a bit?" I asked him and he did then Yeonjun went to us. I woke up the four to tell them come to me them they shapeshifted yo small creatures to fit in the basket that I have then Yeonjun decided tuned himself to an otter and wraped himself to my neck. When he got comfy he fall asleep imidietly. After a while of staying up I was so sleepy tht I just leaded at Yoongis back 'he wouldnt mind...' I thought as I fell asleep.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

We were riding quietly as all of us tired and sleepy. Then suddenly Y/n asked me to stop so I did the others noticed my stop but I guess Y/n didnt as she told Yeonjun to come. Then she woke up the four and they runed to small dogs and fited to her basket that wa filed with food a while ago and she puted a small flufy blanket there. Then Yeojun turned to an otter and wraped himself to her neck and fell asleep. After awhile I felt my back got heavy then I looked at my back and I saw Y/n leanung aginst it. I smiled. Then I felts something pumping fast at my chest. I looked at it suprisingly and I also felt butterflies at my stomach 'what happening to me...' I thought then Jungkook suddenly came beside us "hey take care of her hyung" he said while looking at me teasingly and I got slightly red "well you better take care of my cousin then" I said making him flussed and I chuckled at his reaction and continued to follow Namjoon's lead I kind of felt sleeply but I sucssesfully fought it off.

-Few hours later-

Its already morning and we lukily reached a small village stayed there for a bit for us to rest. Namjoon got us a cabin to sleep in that has nine beds and all seven of us fell at the bed to rest.

Vi's P.O.V.

I was woken by Hoseok that we reached a small village for the boys to rest in. After Namjoon got us a cabin thw boys direcrly fell at the bed and slept 'they must be so tierd staying up all night..' I thouht as the four five girls were sitting at one bed while talking. Then suddelny Yeonjun approcehed me "hey..noona can I go outside.." he said and I nodded "sure. But be carefull ok" I said and he nodded and left to the door to go out.

Yeonjun's P.O.V.

I was lieying at the bed at the cabin that Namjoon hyung got us after we came across this small village. Then I went to asked Vi noona permition since she is the only eldest awake in all of us. "Hey..noona can I go outside.." I said and she nodded "sure. But be careful" she added then I nodded and heat to the front door and went out. I was walking around then I saw this small hill just like the once we have at the forest but a little smaller. I climed at the top as I was lost in my onw thoughts.

Y/n's P.O.V.

I was talking to the girls about where are we going after we finished  resting here "huh..where are we going next after we got our energy back?" Rosè unnie asked "we we'll probably continue the journey wherever Namjoon led us to" I answered and the othersbhumed in respan Then we suddenly saw Yeonjun exit the cabin I looked at Vi unnie and she just shruged then we continued talking. After a while its already getting late and Yeonjun still hasnt retured I was startrd to get worried.

------------------------------------------------------

@kateyne
감사합니다!