Ch 12:Shapeshift and Illusion II

Y/n's P.O.V.

as we heard the tiny voice we looked around and saw a dwarf beside me making me shock 'when did he got here?' I asked myself then realization hitted me "waid dwarf doesnt exist anymore...dont they?" I asked "well...yes they are- ok can you all move a little?" he asked and we did what he asked for and he suddenly turned to a human leaving us shock. '...Shapeshifters...' I thougthed. I got guilty since I knew our father was the cause of their near extinction "wait how did we get lost then?" I asked "we'll were the sons of the king and queen of Deoksugung kingdom.." he said with a quiet voice and it saddens all of us. I noticed that his ears are pionty "so your an elf..." I said to myself "yes I am' he suddenly said and it starled me 'I saidtat too loud' I said to myself and just pretended nothing happened  "How do you know so much about this Y/n?" Lisa said "I studied creatures" I simply answer her and she humed "do you have someone with you?" I asked him then he sighed "Yes" he simply said "guys you can come out now" he conitued and a deer came out of the hill with a porcupine at its back and a dove at its left horn and an owl at its right. The deer aproched the male infront us and lower its back for the porcupine to walk to the ground and for the two birds to lang at the ground as well. Then they all shifted to thier human form "now let us intoduce our selves" he paused "Im Choi Soobin"

"Im Choi Yeonjun"
"Im Choi Beomgyu"
"Im Kang Teahyun"
"Im Huening Kai"

They introduced them selves "And were the princes of Deoksugung Kingdom" they added and we aswell also introduced our selves and from what palaces. "May I asked waht are doing at this forest?" I asked "oh we been in this forest since we were kids..." Yeonjun I think said "why" Jin said "well...you see our kindom wes attaced and we were the only one that survied..." Beomgyu said "And since your kingdom attacted ours...we kinda want to-"  Taehyun got cutted "how did you survive here?" Namjoon said "uhhh...that..we stole some of your food storages but we leard how to hunt so yeah" Kais said "Oh its ok you can continue it or even stay there right guys?" I said and all of them nodded "why are you guys here tho?"  Yoongi said   "we want revenge to the king and since the king is the Kim's father we kinda stoped..?" Taehyun said "Why did you stop that man is crule even to his own family we also want to overthrow him we could help you if you want" I said I dont know why I suddenly trusted them but I just does "But how can you be so sure that we can trust them?" Jimin and Junkook said who was quiet all the time "they said that they've been here since they were kids they never harm us in our stay here at the forest years ago" I said I must've convinced them and told the our plan and since the can shapeshift the dont need a disguise besides they've been hiding he for years.......

------------------------------------------------------

@kateyne
감사합니다!