Ch 45: End

Third Person's P.O.V.

"You don't even know what really happened!" Dylan protested "Dylan! you don't have the rights to speak here" Yoongi's father said " why are you not using the word 'King' before my name you old man!" He said as he tried to escape the guards' hold but failed eventually "this is the reason why we want to vote you out as King! Your not even fitted to be one!" One of the men said in the crowed and they all agreed.

-5 days later-

So now there they are at the court again all the people of Gueongbokgung Kingdom are in line to place their votes for the Dethrowning of King Dylan. 

-time skip-

Now that all the voting are up and all five boxes are filled it is time to see if the king will stay or not. All the Royals started to count except from Dylan, Dianna and King Xu. After that Queen Mina and King Yoongi looked at each other and smiled as Queen Mina looked at the crowd. She went up to the mic after a hour of counting. "I am pleased to announce that the voting clear, Dylan is no longer a King!" She said and the people celebrated "we will have to put Dylan in 12 and 1 day to 14 years and 8 months for child abuse, and 10 years of prison for attempted murder. All in all he will be in prison for 36 years 8 moths and 1 day" King Jung announced.

-1 years later-

Third Person's P.O.V.

They are now standing in the great hall. It is decorated by Korea's flag and Gyungbukgung's symbol hanging in the ceiling along with three giant chandeliers that ligheted the whole room. Namjoon walked in the middle with the red carpet. As he reached the end our archbishop talked and he followed

"Is your Majesty willing to take the Oath?"

"I am willing."

The Archbishop shall minister these questions; and Namjoon having a book in his hands, shall answer each question severally as follows:

"Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the Peoples of the Gyeongbukgung Kingdom and the other Territories to any of them belonging or pertaining, according to their respective laws and customs?"

"I solemnly promise so to do."

"Will you to your power cause Law and Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in all your judgements?"

"I will."

The archbishop stepped asside and let my mother took his place as she held the king's crown at her hand and place in in Namjoon's head "I'm so proud of you" Mina said while hugging him and he faced his people that cheared for him.

-3 years later-

Y/n's P.O.V.

A lot of thing happened over the years. Namjoon was crowed as a king in our kingdom, Jin and Taehyung and my mom are still there. Ateez come back to the palace to continue their duties and I'm here in Daegu of course ruling beside Yoongi. We all teamed up to restore the forgotten kingdom. Some of the different people in different kingdoms permanently lived there. And that was the firs kingdom in out history that planed to not have a king and queen. Everybody was looking at each other strait with no highs and lows but they still got the rules tho. Everything is as peaceful as you can ever thought of. Its like the better generation came. But I know that that wont last long and generations will get better than us. But this is the present. No the past, not the future but the present. And as for our powers we will only use it if it is nessisary to use.

The powers that we held
We'll only use it if someone needs help
Our powers may be gorgeous
But one can be dangerous

If power is what you seek
You'll be gone for more that a week
Find your path for you to shine
Then you'll have power next in line...

The End

-------------------------------------------------------------

@kateyne
감사합니다!