Ch 23: Gyeongbokgung Cell

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Hyung weve decided to- Hoseok hyung where are you?" Beomgyu said and he ran back to to the others Hyungs...Hoseok..Hoseok hyung..I cant find him" he said while panting "what-wait what do you mean you cant find him?" Changbin said and the three looked atound for him.

-Time skip-

After awhile of looking for him Soobin saw Hoseok at the same spot he has been before the whole thing happend. Beomgyu ran to him "Hyung there you are weve been looking everywhere for you" Beomgyu said "where...did you go...hyung" Changbin said while panting "well..." he said

Y/n's P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes as I regain my consiousness but I only saw blury thing I looked around at where I am and rubbed my eyes to ajust my sight. I looked around again and saw myself at a...familiar cell. Suddenly I saw something with dark purlish dust around it..or someone. I can barly see who it was because my eyes are barly open for the lack of energy. "Y/n!" It called my name. When I was in my right mind I suddenly realized 'thats Hoseok voice' I said yo myself I rubed my eyes again and saw nothing infront of me. I sighed 'I must be hallusinating' I tried to scent whats going on but it didnt work. I tried again. And same results happen. 'Whats wrong with me?' I asked myself I said to myself and leaned agaist the wall. The gate of the cell opened making me looked at it A guard putted a tray of food at the ground and slide it towards me and closed the door after. I sighed nd didint touch the food as I have no energy to. As time passes I became more weeker tha I ever felt. I started having headaches "wow I cant belive a princess of her own kingdom is locked in her kingdoms cell" I heard someone talk 'wait Im at Gyeongbokgung Cells!?' I said to myself as I slowly leaned closer to listen "yeah I wonder what she did wrong to be ending up here" one of then said I backed away fron the wall up to the end of it. 'What am I going to do now' I said to myself. I looked at the tray of food 'uhg why does that guard have to slide it weakly to me I cant even reach it' I said to myself and sighed 'how many sighs have I made since I got here' I said to myself boredly. Why doesnt my powers work this is so irritating. I tried to work my powers again but I got nothing. 'I wonder what the guys are doing now' I said to myself 'are they looking for me? Have they noticed I was gone? Theyre probably scholding Namjoon for it..' I said to myself. I was about to fall asleep then someone banged the gates of the other cell the people talking about me. Loudly making me startle. "Yah! Shut it over there yall are to loud" someone said.

Third Person's P.O.V.

After the man putted Y/n unconsious the both of them draged her to their van which was located at the back of the shop and droved to Gyengbokgung kingdom. When they arrived they went to the king imediately. After arriving at the doors of the hall, the guards opened the door and they both entered right after that the guards closed the door again. "Ahhh...your brought my dauther. Give them the money" Dylan said to his assistant and he did "guards put her to one of the cells for now. The both of you may leave" he said and they did as they were told. As they were passing the hallways of the palace, San happens to pas the same hallway as them. He saw what was going on and stoped at his tracks and looked at Y/n being draged to somewhere else. Yunho aslo noticed what happened after geting out in one of the room at the same hallway. He looked at San's direction and looked at Y/n's as their figure disapired after turning left. The two who was draging Y/n somewhere finally made it to their destination. The cells. One of them opened the gates and went inside right after Wooyoung and Jongho have checked the prisoners. Wooyoung 2as about to fo and went for the two to ask questions but Jonghp held him back saying they'll talk to the girl later.

Y/n's P.O.V.

Someone shouted and footstepd started approching my cell gate. I slowly turned my head and smiled "Wooyoung, Jongho" I mumbled and they opened the gate and went in. "What happend to you" Wooyoung said and I scoffed and tears started to stream at my face. He wiped my tears using his thumb "come on let me feed you. You look awful" Jongho said Wooyoung steped aside and Jongho tooked a spoon of the food. I hesitated to eat it and they chuckled "dont hesistae to eat this princess this is your chefs cook" he said and I smiled slowly opening my mouth. After some spoone full of the food it is done "we'll get you out of this hell the others also know about it" Wooyoung said "I havent seen you guys for awhile hows it been here?" I said "How dare you asked that when we spend days here without you" Jongho said while pounting making me laugh.......

------------------------------------------------------

@kateyne
감사합니다!