Ch 7: Safe

Y/n's P.O.V.

Then the door slowly opened and I heard footsteps roaming around and trying to find me then I heard someone said "Y/n where are you?" I realized the voice and went out of my hiding spot Yoongi looked at my derection and sigh of awearness that Im safe. As I walk towards him with my head low and bit my lips for it not to trumble. then I looked at him "I-I thougth s-some of my f-fathers guards f-found m-me thats why I-I hid. You scared me you idiot" I said while forcing my self not to cry. Then he walked to me and hugged me "sshhhh... its ok let it out so you can breath easily Im here they cant enter here renember the only one who can enter here is me ok" he resured me as I cry to his sholders.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

After the three kingdoms left I quickly went to my studio since the guards there told me that they have a meeting with the general through my earpiece. I opened the door to my studio but I didnt see Y/n so I guess she hid from the sudden sound "Y/n where are you?" I said and she went out of my lage speaker. She walked towrds me shaking breaking my heart from the sight of her. She lowed her head and bit her lip preventing it to tremble even more the she looked at me "I-I thought s-some of my f-fathers guards f-found me thats why I-I hid. You scared me you idiot" She said while forcing herself not to cry. I walked yowards her and huged her "sshhh... its ok let it out so you can breath easily Im here they cant enter here remember the only one who can enter here is me ok" said comforting her as she cried in my sholder.

Y/n's P.O.V.

After I calmed down Yoongi patted my head "come on I'll show you somewhere it might calm you down properly" he said and went After awhile when Im done crying I asked "what are you and my brother talking about lately?" "oh you heard that?" he said "nope I saw it I slitly heard mumblings and footsteps soo I quietly opend the door" I said "were talking about how to get you away from your father" he said "but wouldnt it be difficult. Knowing my father he is smart enough on how to track me" I said "dont worry too much the boys and I will haddle it they already knew right. In the mean time youll be staying here at the castel" he said and I just nodded "come on Ill brign somewhere to clam you down" Then he grabed my arms and led me to a beautiful garden full of different flowers "you can go here as you wish for you calm down" I nodded again and we went at the bench in the garden and sat there in a comfotable silence........

------------------------------------------------------

@kateyne
감사합니다!