Ch 18: Training I

Thrid Person's P.O.V.

The rest of them appered one by one at the main living room with a confused faces. After they are all here Namjoon started talking. "Ok Y/n explain what happened at the kitchen and why is Yoongi knocked out." He said "well... I went down stairs to drink cause I felt dehydrated then Yoongi used his speed and a strong gush of wind hited my back causing the glass that Im holding sliped at my hand. I looked at him in the eyes I was about to scold him then he just fell asleep." Y/n explained and they all looked at her "I suggest we do a training session at the once who gain new powers so it wont be too out of control" Chan said and they all nodded. "We start when Yoongi hyung wakes up. When is he waking up Y/n?" Soobin said "uuhhh...I dont actually know.." I said and they all sighed. "Ok since it is over Im going back to my room" Taehyun said and they all followed.

-time skip-

"I just woke up and your telling me that I need training?" Yoongi said "Its important for the ones who gain powers to train. Fetch Y/n. Soobin, Chan and the rest will train us at the open field" Jin said Yoongi went to Y/n room and knocked. The Y/n opened the door and Yoongi explained everything and they both went to the open field near the castle to meet the others. After the two arrive they started training. "So-" Chan asked "I'll go first  Y/n will be the last since her power is a bit hard" Chan got shock at what Jin said "o-" "come on". Jin cuted Chans word again "would you-" "sorry I cant control it yet" Jin said. It took long before Jin have control of his power not reading anything in anyone and now it Yoongi's turn. "hey stop speeding around! Your knocking off the things!" Jin said "Hey its not my problem that my powers is out of control!" Yoongi said "ok ok! Just stay calm and relaxed and that will fix it" Chan said "what do you mean I am clam and relaxed" Yoongi respaned "well your not calm and relax engouh to be able to control it properly" I said "she is right" Soobin said and Yoongi sighed heavily. After a loooooooooong training Yoongi finally manage to control his powers somehow. And took the whole entire day "well its getting dark we'll train Y/n tommorow" Chan said "What! But I want to train so baaaad. What if I accidentaly stare someone here in the eyes and fell asleep for god knows when" I exlaimed. "Well juat were a sunglass ot anything to cover you eyes but can still see" Soobin said just then Lisa came along with Rosè and said "Hahaha you will look like the goddess Medusa" "hey! I do not!" I said to Lisa and chased the both of them around "welp I guess we call it a day. I already made dinner with some of the guys so run along now you two and call the others" I heard Jin said to Soobin and Chan befor the two ran off to find the others. The three of us followed Jin at the main dinning room like three little ducks following thier mother. We entered the main dinning room and see that half of the guys including Vi, Jisoo and Jennie unnie are already there. When all of us are finally complete we started eating peacefully. After we all ate we went up to our rooms and prepare to sleep. But I unfortunatly didnt get one. 'Hhuummm.....mabey I can stare at my self in the mirror till I fall asleep...' I said to my self and laughed. And sighed and eventually fell asleep.

-next day-

I was already the next dag and I so excited to train already so we can get to our main plan. The disguse. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and went down the main dinning room smelling pancakes ahead. As I was there I saw all of them are already here. Some are fully awake, some are zoning out, some are still drowzy, some are at their phones, and some are still sleeping until Jin banged two covers of the pot making the busy ones jumped in suprise. "Breakfast's ready get your asses up" Jin said and they all moved including me. We all sat and ate peacfully at our seats. "When am I going to train?" I suddenly asked that made Soobin and Chan look at me the each other. "Uuuhhmmm....I think we can start after breakfast" Chan said and  I just nodded and continued to eat with comfort.......

------------------------------------------------------

@kateyne
감사합니다!