Ch 41: Get Her Back

-the next day-

Third Person's P.O.V.

Everything was fine.

"Myungho thank you for taking care of Y/n yesterday" Queen Mina said "oh thats nothing Your Highness" he said smiling at her "I hope you will continue to take care of her when you two are married" Queen Mina said "of course Your Highness" he said

-day 2-

It was a Tuesday morning so they decided so the two king decided it would be good to start planing for the two's wedding. "So what would you guys choose?" King Dylan asked "Y/n do you want the peach one or the purple one?" Myungho asked "oh why are you asking me where suppose to choose one together" Y/n said "well I want what you want" he said well...I'll choose the white silk whit gold one so it wont be that hard finding a wedding dress" Y/n said and the all smiled at her decision

Well....on King Dylan's plan maybe but on the other hand not so much...

-day 1-

"Hey Y/n" Yoongi greeted "oh. Hey" she said with a blanked face which shocked the prince and Y/n walked passed him.

-day 2-

"Hey Y/n can I talk to you for a second" Lisa said and Y/n nodded "what was in your cup lats week that made you like this" she said "what do you mean?" Y/n asked "well before you drank your wwaterI noticed something different about it that made you feel sick did you not smell it or anything" she said and Y/n frowned "you think someone charmed my drink or more specifically you think father or aunty Dianna did this to make me love Myungho don't you" Y/n said with a angry tone "no-I never said anything-" "then what?" Lisa's words were cutted by Y/n "why is is so hard for all of you to accept that my feelings changed!" She shouted "I thought you were my best friend" Y/n said and walked away "I thought we were your best friends" Lisa said

-5 days later-

Yoongi's P.O.V.

So now I'm standing behind thle wall watching Myungho and Y/n having their best times conversing 'what the hell happened last week? Did he charmed her or what? I thought she loved me not him? At the ball her smiles was so fake and now its like she's eyeing on the most precious thing or person she have' I have so many unanswered and blanked thoughts as you can see "hea what are you doing" I was shocked from the sudden voice behind me I looked to see who it is and it was Vi "nothing" I said and looked elsewhere "are you eavesdropping on them?" Rosè popped out of nowhere and asked 'where did this girl even came from?' I asked to myself "ok fine I am its just that I'm bothered, I mean she is not talking to me the way she would use to, and when she passed to me in the corridor to here lately she didn't even smile at me like she used to" I said "ok serious talks. I did notice something different about her since she woke up last week, Myungho might of had charmed her or something to her to acted that way but we never really knew what happened" Vi said "well I was two chairs away from them at the front that breakfastand I think I remembered clearly that I saw what happened" Rosè said. I suggested that we would go and continue it a more quiet place so we decided to went on the library which involved some walking. When we reached there we sat "before Y/n coughed madly...I guess she drank water first and I notice that her watter wasn't really as clear as ours so I thought the maids accidentaly poured her glass some tap dirty water but her reaction was too extra from drinking the water it was like when she coughed more she was holding to her stomach as you all probably saw, like she just drank poison" she finished and we realized that it was true and we ddcided to tell the others.

Third Person's P.O.V.

The three decided to call the others to Jin's room but surprisingly they're all there "what are you guys doing in Jin hyungs room?" Yoongi asked "well I managed to slip some of my powers out and it looks like all of us have same thought. So tell your story" Jin said with a weak smile and Yoongi smiled sadly at him in return and so they started.

-time skip-

After everyone was finished telling their own experience about Y/n's behavior Namjoon spoke up "ok now that we are done I noticed something while all of us told our own stories. All of it Y/n said about us "accusing" King Dylan and Queen Dianna about what happened" "so that means there is a negative effect to the one who did it" Jennie said "and the effect was exposing the once who did it" Vi said "exactly" Namjoon said "ok so now that we know what is really going on how are we suppose to confront her about it?" Jimin asked "how are we suppose to get her back?" Yoongi asked "simple. We go with the flow.......

-------------------------------------------------------------

@kateyne
감사합니다!