Ch 4: Daegu I

Yoongi's P.O.V.

'What happend to her?' I said to myself "idiot you alredy saw what exacly happened to her" I said and I went up to her but she suddenly closed her eyes "she must be tired" I said for myself so I decided to pick her up so she can be treated by our docter in the palace 'and I will saw she lookes oddly familiar.

Third Person's P.O.V.

As he went to the palace he ordered the doctor in the palace to treat the wound at the girls leg. He didnt know the lady but seems her face is familiar to him as he said. After she was treated he carried her and placed her to one of the palaces' guess room and placed her to the bed and waited for her to wake up...

Y/n's P.O.V.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room I lookef arounf anf I saw a guy laying beside the bed sleeping "where the hell am I?" I asked myself " your in a palace miss." my eyes wide as I heard his voice 'huh thats weird I didnt even heard him wake up "who are you?" I said "you dont know me?" He asked "am I suppose to know you cause you look familiar to me have we met before?" I asked "I dont think so but come to think of it you kinda look familiar too" he responded. He realy look familiar to me 'WheRe did I SEe yUor FacE??' I aksed myself then he went closer to my face to examine me and I felt so uncofortable "excuse me sir what are doing?" I said while I backed up. Then he backed up, looked at me in shock and said 'whats wrong with him?' I asked myself "Wait your...are you..." he mumbled and what he said made me in shock "Y/n... is that...you?" he hesitated and I stare at him in shock "how..how did you know m..e?" I said " Y/n you dont remember me Im Yoongi" my eyes widen as I stare at him "Yoongi...like Min Yoongi-my-brothers-best friend?" I asked and he nodded "how did you find-" he cutted my sentence again anf said "why are you at the forest of Daegu?" he asked I looked down and sigh he probably knew what is my problem so he avoided gaze as well "Yoongi.. can I stay here for awhile please I dont wanna be married early especially to someone I dont know pppllleeeaaassseee" I looked at him and he noded "w-wait what married how come?" He asked "well duh my excuse of a father just said early this morning that he wants to marry me off to his over seas friend's son" I said "and the worst part is mom even agreed with it" I said again "wait morning? It is morning" he said "what?" I asked "you've been here for two days" he said "oh" I said "anyways you know that the three kingdoms will be here right?" he asked " huh oh no I comepleatly forgot uhh what shoud I do now" I whined he laughed and said "dont worry I'll hide you in one peace but dont blame me if you got caught~" he joked and I whined again "come on I seriously dout that you have ate scince the past days" he said and I just followed him to the kitchen.......

------------------------------------------------------

@kateyne
감사합니다!