I'm telling you, she's mine!-18

Omgoshh guys! Thank you so so so so so much for getting me 500 reads. It's not a lot but it's a lot to me ;L

Anyway, enjoyy(:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

*Becca's P.O.V*

I woke up Monday morning to Dan sleeping next to me. I checked my alarm clock, it was still going off. It appears that me and Dan had slept right through my alarm. We were meant to get up at 7 and it was 7:45am.

"Dan! Get the hell up now, we're late!"

"Shit! Okay, I'll get up now."

We quickly jumped in the shower, washed and got dressed. I put on some fresh make up and Dan threw on some clothes. To say we got ready within 10 minutes we didn't look too bad.

Dan got some breakfast whilst I went to check on my mum to see if she'd recovered from last night. When I walked into her room she wasn't asleep, she was sat in her bed crying. She looked like a little girl; all sad and vulnerable. I really felt sorry for her and I felt her pain but I also feel like I can't help her. What she really needs is professional help but also the love from her daughter and ex-husband would help too. She still misses him, that's quite obvious but she won't admit that she misses him. So instead she drinks her pain away.

"Mum. Are you okay?" I said slowly walking towards her.

"Yeah, I guess so. My heads killing me. It was a bad idea to drink last night."

"I know. I tried telling you not too but you didn't listen to me. I bet you don't remember what happened do you?"

She shook her head.

"You were shouting at me and you slapped me and kept calling me a bitch and a brat and saying that I wasn't there for you when you and dad broke up."

She'd stopped crying now, slightly shocked from what she did last night.

"Oh. I'm sorry, Becca."

"It's okay. It doesn't matter anyway. I need to go to school, we can talk about this when I get back."

I slowly went downstairs for the first time without my crutches. Dan had made me breakfast. It was only toast but he still made it for me. He also laid out my tablets and a cup of orange juice.

"How's your mum?"

"Not the best. She's upstairs crying at the moment. I think she just needs some time to think. Thanks for breakfast." I said with a smile.

"Oh okay. I'm sure she'll be fine by the time you get home. It's alright. Thought anymore about moving out?"

"Yep. I want to move in with you...But. Well frankly, I can't leave her in this way. She needs help and I want to help her but only if she's willing to do so."

"Good choice. I'll help you out too. Some nights I'll sleep over and help you out alright."

"Thank you. Anyway. Come on, we need to hurry and get the bus. Seeing as it can't run anymore we should probably start leaving earlier."

"Yeah, true."

He got my vans and he put on his converse. He ran out the door to catch the bus whilst I said bye to mum and locked the door. I would have to go to school with my crutches. If I didn't, I would hardly be able to walk. I figured Dan would hold the bus for me so I walked as quickly as I could. I got onto the bus and we sat downstairs seeing as I would struggle getting up the stairs whilst the bus was moving.