I'm telling you, she's mine!-19

It seems to be time for chapter 19 ;L, I'm surprised it's carried on this long tbh anyway,

I decided to start this chapter on the saturday that Dr Carter and Alison have her date. Sorry for the big jump in time

Enjoyy(;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19

*Alison's P.O.V*

Today's the day, today's the day, today's the day! I actually sound like a teenage girl, seeing her boyfriend for the first time in months, but I don't care!

I couldn't get to sleep last night. All I could think about was him. And because Dan isn't here, he's sleeping over at Beccas house this week, I've got no one to talk to about it. And that's the exact reason why I want a boyfriend again. I just get so lonely here when Dan isn't here.

I just miss my little boy always being around. But now he's all grown up and thinks tha he doesn't need his mum anymore, when he does.

I'm just so excited. I can't contain my excitte meant because everytime I think about this afternoon I scream, jump up and down and clap my hands like a little girl getting some new barbie dolls for her birthday. Only problem is, I still don't even know where were going or what time. I haven't even texted him yet.

I looked through my phonebook and searched 'Carter.' I couldn't find it. I kept scrolling through all of them until I found one that had to be him. 'That Sexy Doctor.' Oh wow. He's so naughty, now I can't wait to see him. The little cheeky bastard.

'Hey, Carter. It's me. Wickingham. Still on for that drink today? ;) xxx'

'Oh, hiya! Yeah. Of course I am. Where are we going? xx'

'How about the Alley Cafe Bar in town? I've heard they do nice wine and that it's really nice there :) xxx'

'Yeah, sounds great. How about 5pm?xx'

'Perfect! See you then :) xxx'

Right, well now the dates set. I've got to get ready. I called my sister, Jenny, to come over and help me get ready. It's been a while since I've been on a first date and I could do with some help.

Jenny came over around 3pm with a suitcase full of hair equipment and make up. We had a good catch up chat and she got right to work. She shampooed and conditioned my hair, blow dried it out, curled it into perfect ringlets and my hair was done. For my make up she asked me to wipe my face with some baby wipes to get any excess make up off. She used a sponge to add some foundation to my face (not too much though), she put a light brown eyeshadow on my eyelids, eyeliner and some mascara to give my eyelashes full definition, added a faint amount and pinky-red lipstick with some vasaline over the top to make it stay on longer and to give it a glinty sparkle and I was nearly ready to go. She picked out a cute little black dress. It wasn't tight, it just hugged my curves in the right places. It wasn't too short either, just below knees length. She picked me out some 6inch black platform stilettos for me to wear and I was done.

I said bye to Jenny and left the house to meet him in town.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know. This chapters short, I cba to write anymore. The date will be in the next chapter. You probably didn't enjoy that so I'm not gonna put enjoy so instead I'll put...

Have a nice day :)

Syanna x ;L