I'm telling you, she's mine! - 32

Wassup guys! Two chapters in one day?!? What is this?!

Enjoy darlings

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 32

2 weeks later...

*Becca's P.O.V*

It's literally been 2 weeks since I told Dan to get out. I guess you could say that we've been on a 'break' for a while. Since he cheated, nothings been the same.

I haven't told anyone because I'm now starting to find that I have trust issues because of Dan. Not that I know whether he was telling me the truth or not. There's just something about what he said which makes me think that he's lying. I don't know what it is. It's just my gut feeling, or maybe it's the babies. Who knows?

*Dan's P.O.V*

I haven't called, text or been to see Becca in weeks. I feel terrible. I feel so guilty for lying but I couldn't tell her it was Alexis that was stripping. She'd kill me and Alexis would get it in the neck and it'd already be my fault. I'm not exactly in Alexis' good books already, if I was to tell Becca she'd probably hate me forever.

It's time that I finally be a man and ring her because I miss her.

Fuck it, I'm going round to see her.

I shout to mum that I'm borrowing her car to see Becca.

"HEY MUM! I'M TAKING THE CAR. SEE YA LATER."

"OKAY. BYE, LOVE."

I drive over to Becca's house, but as I'm driving I'm contemplating what I should say. Of course I want to come clean and tell the truth, but quite frankly I can't. It's not my place to say about Alexis' pole dancing job.

As I'm slowly walking to her door, I'm still thinking about what I should say.

I knock on her door, not knowing whether she's going to answer or not.

It took me by surprise when Karen opened the door.

"Oh hello, Dan. What brings you here?"

"Hiya. I was just wondering if I could talk to Becca?"

"Well I know I'd love for you two to be talking again. But I don't know how she feels. She's kept me quite distant and out if the way when it comes to your relationship these days."

"Oh right. Well I'd love to talk to her. I've really missed her."

"I bet you have. Anyway, come on in."

I went inside and sat nervously on the sofa. I'm not sure why I was nervous because I'd been to Becca's house so many times now.

"So... How have you been, Karen?"

"I've been great. I'm trying to get myself clean again. I really want to stop drinking. It's killing me inside and it's got to stop. Now and forever."

"Well I'm glad you've got yourself cleaned up again."

"Thanks. Look, I'll go upstairs and try and convince Bex to talk to you alright."

"Thank you."

Karen comes back downstairs a few minutes later and says, "Up you go, mister."

I thank Karen, once again, and I slowly start walking up the stairs. Still not 100% certain on what I'm even going to say.

I knock on her door and say "Hey Bex, it's me."