I'm telling you, she's mine!-10

Its time for chapter 10!

Yeah, you know the drill.

Enjoy(:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

*Becca's P.O.V*

I'm still not sure what to do this Saturday. I'm glad Dan asked me out on a date. Well he kind of did anyway, thats good enough for me. I don't want to go the cinema because he went today with his mum. We would probably end up going to see the same thing anyway so theres no point in that. We would either go ice skating, bowling or out for a meal. Or bowling then a meal or ice skating then a meal. I'm sure doing that sort of thing seems so...typical. We should do something for original.

I've got the perfect idea! We could go to goose fair tomorrow. Seeing as it will be the last day tomorrow. I better text Dan. 'Heeey! I've got a great idea for our date. How about we go to Goose Fair? It would be great fun :) what do you think?xoxo'

I told my mum the idea and she thought it would be a great idea for us to go. Especially since they have a romantic ride too.

'Yeah! I love goose fair. That's a great idea. Lets go tomorrow. I can't wait :D xxx' He replied. He sounded like a little school kid.

'Great! Then it's settled. Goose fair tomorrow at...1pm?xoxo'

'Thats perfect. See you then :) I love you xxx'

'You too xoxo' I sent back.

Its only 6pm and I'm really bored. Earlier today I didn't really do anything. I slept most of the day really, well until Dan came round that is and since he left I've been watching TV.

I think I should take a break and get some homework done or something. Yeah, I'll do some revision for my Maths test coming up.

~~

After a hour of nonstop studying my brain was so tired. To relax I got out my laptop and did some online shopping. I could do with a new phone case. So I went on eBay and typed in 'Gem iPhone 4s cases'. The 3rd one that came up was really nice. It was a pink and black one with a sliver heart in the middle. It was nice but not very original.

I'm the type of person to personalize my items. Like I've done that to my bedroom wall and previous phone cases and exercise books.

So I looked on google for personalized phone cases. Some websites came up so I clicked on the first one and it seemed good. I chose the phone I had, which was the iPhone 4s. And then on the computer I used paint and made a drawing of my name in bubble writing, saved it and used it for the picture to go on my phone case and then I put my details off and I wanted it to come in first class so it would arrive earlier. I went back onto eBay abs searched for some black gems to stick onto my phone case. I found some and ordered those too.

After that, I was still kind of stuck for what to do. So I rang Laura to see how she was, because I haven't seen her since Wednesday.

*RING RING*

"Hello?" Laura said down the phone. She sounded really ill. I'd rang on the house phone so she probably didn't know it was me.

"Hey Laura." I said.

"Oh. Hey, Bex" she said.

"You said really ill? Are you okay?"

"I am. No not really. I feel terrible."