I'm telling you, she's mine!-20

Here comes chapter 20! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUU ALL FOR GETTING ME 600 READS. ILY ALL!<3

Enjoy you little munchkins(:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20

*Alison's P.O.V*

I got onto the tram into town and the butterflies were back. Now they were seriously bothering me. I couldn't think straight and I was nervous has hell because I haven't been on a first date in years so it all feels new, but yet so familiar. The sleepness night before, the constant butterflies, the shaking and the mind blocked because of his beautiful face.

I got off the tram in town, trying to steady my nerves, and went to meet Dr. Carter. I still don't know his first name or anything about him really but I guess I'm going to find all that out tonight.

He was waiting for me outside of the bar, looking as stunning as ever. He was dressed in a casual blazer, with a nice white t-shirt and black washed out jeans. He looked totally and casually awesome. I couldn't wait to get to know him better.

"Why hello, beautiful." He said walking up to me with a red rose in his hand.

"Hey, sexy." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. We linked arms and walked inside the bar.

It was beautiful inside. He had booked us a table without even telling me. It was in the corner of the room but it was so cute. It had a 'reserved' sign on the table, the lights were dim and there were rose petals scattered over the table, there were two candles lighting up the area which was so cliche and cheesy but I love it all the same.

He escorted me to the table and pulled out my chair like a real gentlemen. A good looking waiter came to the table and we ordered our food. I ordered spaghetti carbonara and Carter (still don't know his real name) ordered ratatouille.

"Carter, what's your real name? It's been bugging me ever since I've met you.'

"It's Jeremy."

"Aww, cute name."

We made small talk about our hobbies, our jobs, the kind of music we listen too and I took in all of Cart- sorry - Jeremy's infomation. To my surprise he was into the music I was in to.

"What kind of music do you like?" He asked.

"I like some songs from the 90's. I like pop music too. I like some of the music in the charts but I still love the 90's."

"Me too! I loved the 90's. Sometimes I wish I could just go back and re-live it all again. It was such a great era."

"Same. Back to the times before Dan came along. Where I was free of responsibilities and I could go out and party! Not that I don't want Dan. Sometimes I just miss having fun."

"Yep! Those were the days."

Our food came by the time we had finished the music topic. It was delicious. The sauce that came with my spaghetti was so nice and creamy. Only problem was I had a black dress on. And if this white delicious creamy sauce gets on my dress...there's gonna be battle! Especially since this is dress is beautiful.

"How's your food?" He asked, trying to bring the conversation alive again.

"Amazing! This sauce is so creamy, I love it! How's yours?"

"It's gorgeous. I'm seriously coming back here. The food is lovely. And so is the wine. I'm so glad you picked this place."

"Good. It looks nice. Me too, this is probably my favourite place to go when I'm out in town. Can I have some of yours?" I said sweetly and batting my now mascara covered eyelashes.