I'm telling you, she's mine!-28

Enjoyy(;

Oh, and l just wanna warn you guys that this chapter will be longer than normal because there's lots to be said and a lot of peoples P.O.V's to write and information you need to know in order for this story to carry on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 28

*Dan's P.O.V*

I drove back to my place to get some money and get changed. Luckily mum wasn't home when I'd got home so she wouldn't know about what had happened. She doesn't even know we're having twins yet. She's got a lot to be catching up with.

I quickly changed into some loose fitting jeans and threw on a black hoodie with the t-shirt I was already wearing.

~~

It was nearly 8 o'clock and I'd got a text from an unknown number.

'Hiya, mate. It's me, Carl. Meet me at ....................................................'

'Okay, see you in a few.'

I still had Karen's car, so I drove the car to her house and shoved the keys through the letterbox. I walked back to my house and took out my mums car instead, I knew she wouldn't mind. I quickly texted her saying 'I'm taking the car, I'll see you later x'.

I drove to Carls place and he was waiting for me outside.

"Hey. Change of plan. We're gonna go straight to the club and then maybe head back here. You cool with that?"

"Yeah alright, whatever."

We got the bus into town and he led me to this relatively new looking club. It had a illuminated sign on top of the door saying 'La Senza Strip'. Oh no. Actually I'm having second thoughts on going to this club tonight. It seems like a bad idea.

"Are you sure about this man?" I asked Carl.

"Of course I am. You're still up for it right?"

"Um...yeah. Sure I am." I said half-heartedly.

"Good. Now come on, what are we waiting for?" he tapped me on the back and practically pushed me into the club door.

When we walked in I saw a lot of young women in skimpy little outfits the walking around with their hands wondering around other women's bodies, girls serving at the bar and girls stripping on poles and dancing to the loud music.

"So you thought you'd bring me to a strip club?" I shouted to him.

"Yeah man! I thought it would be fun, you know." He shouted back.

We grabbed a seat towards the front as a cute looking blonde came onto the stage and took her place on the pole, facing backwards, as the music started. The song the girl decided to pole dance to was Till the world ends - Britney Spears. Carl was bobbing his head in time with the music, showing he was enjoying himself.

When she turned around I got the shock of my life. The girl wasn't just an ordinary pole dancer.

This was Alexis; Mardy, bitchy, annoying Alexis; Becca's best friend Alexis.

No way, this can't be possible. Why would Alexis be working in a strip club? Especially since this club was filled with girls. Wait, hold on a minute! She's in a strip club full of girls because she's a lesbian so she likes girls anyway. Oh, that makes sense. But why did Carl bring me here.